Changes Looming If No Postseason

Marty34

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 19, 2011 -> 02:06 AM)
I'm OK with that, but add Kenny too.

Aren't you sick of seeing a guy get a hit with a man on first and no way in hell the guy is going to advance to third?

I mean I still want some big home run hitters, but there's got to be a happy medium.

Kenny's everyday players aren't that good.

I'm perfectly ok with Kenny going as well. I don't mind if he stays either. Ozzie has to go though.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 19, 2011 -> 03:06 AM)
I'm OK with that, but add Kenny too.

Aren't you sick of seeing a guy get a hit with a man on first and no way in hell the guy is going to advance to third?

I mean I still want some big home run hitters, but there's got to be a happy medium.

Kenny's everyday players aren't that good.

If it's Konerko on 1st, then no, I'm really not mad.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Aug 18, 2011 -> 11:18 PM)
I could see blaming that on Guillen if it were a bunch of kids but these are veterans. Then again I'm starting to think Ozzie is a boisterous version of Dusty Baker.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 18, 2011 -> 11:42 PM)
Maybe if this s*** didn't happen every year. Kenny gives Ozzie the most talented team in the division every single season and Ozzie does f*** all with it. Not to say I really want KW back but this is more on Guillen and I'm sick of this underachieving bulls***.

Wingo, man.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 19, 2011 -> 08:12 AM)
I'm perfectly ok with Kenny going as well. I don't mind if he stays either. Ozzie has to go though.

Ozzie will go cause in best case scenario Sox would offer him one more year or something.

Florida will give him a multi year deal and act as if they want him, which understandably, they do.

Kenny better be shown the door as well. His team blows and outlook for the future is as bad as this year or worse.