8/18 Game Thread: Indians @ White Sox, 7:10pm CT

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Aug 18, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)
Nope. Typical patented White Sox mental midget collapse. Getting one out shouldn't be that hard when the batter is facing you the first time.

Two outs. Both Ks with the bases juiced. Are you even watching this game?

And how do you know what is going on in his head?

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Aug 18, 2011 -> 09:13 PM)
Next up the Rangers. Jake Peavy is going to have to be very good or at least go 6 or 7.

Good thing that we haven't been pitching him 75 pitches these last few starts or we would be looking at sending De Aza out to get another pitcher right now.

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 19, 2011 -> 02:20 AM)
Gordon should thank his lucky stars for Dunn and Rios' suckiness this year. Seems he's been spared from getting ripped by the media for how bad he's actually been.

I have a feeling he's getting traded this offseason.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Aug 19, 2011 -> 02:20 AM)
I'm waiting for every descriptor to include the phrase "slider speed bat."

It's so true though. I don't think he's pulled more than 10 fastballs hard all season. Only the Sox could have a young player lose his bat speed after two years.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 18, 2011 -> 09:20 PM)
Such a freaking bust. Walker is such a terrible hitting coach, as this is Fields version 2 with Beckham.

Fields couldn't catch a baseball. Just a reminder of how bad drafting and instruction are in this organization. I don't think I can be all in as a fan taking major interest in the Sox if Walker is back in 2012.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 18, 2011 -> 09:19 PM)
It's beyond time to send him down. I'm pretty sure he can't even time a batting practice fastball.

I still would like to see GB work with someone other than Walker as the hitting coach.

Edited by Soxfest