White Sox Diamond Suites

spiderman

Posted this in the Ticket Exchange forum, but really need some feedback.

I occasional see White Sox Diamond Suites on some of the ticket broker sites.

Do these seats fall into the category where you get free food/alcohol?

When somebody is selling these, am I right in assuming that each suite has an allowed number in, and the seller is putting up a portion of them, meaning I'd be sharing the suite with a bunch of others?

Any other luxeries with this - how do they compare to the Jim Beam club (or the new name for that)? Worth it?

QUOTE (spiderman @ Aug 20, 2011 -> 12:00 PM)
Posted this in the Ticket Exchange forum, but really need some feedback.

I occasional see White Sox Diamond Suites on some of the ticket broker sites.

Do these seats fall into the category where you get free food/alcohol?

When somebody is selling these, am I right in assuming that each suite has an allowed number in, and the seller is putting up a portion of them, meaning I'd be sharing the suite with a bunch of others?

Any other luxeries with this - how do they compare to the Jim Beam club (or the new name for that)? Worth it?

From my experience, I believe you get admitted to the Skybox, but that's all. Food and beverages there are all catered, and have to be ordered by and charged to the "host's" account. That's different from the Scout seats and Jim Beam Club, where its "all inclusive." In the suites, you can't really even order or pay for anything ala carte. You'd have to go down to the concessions on the concourse and eat there or bring it back up.

Your assumptions about the suiteholder unloading just a portion of his allottment seem correct.