Sox Did Not Put in a claim on Kubel or Thome

The Ginger Kid

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't KW spit out the same crap when the Sox claimed Rios?

Reporter: Sources are reporting that you've been awarded the claim for Alex Rios.

KennyGM: Rios? Do you know something I don't know?

I wonder if JR has moved KW out and install Rick Hahn as GM, and not informed him yet? Hahn's first order of business was acquiring a lefthanded bat for Greg Walker to ruin.

QUOTE (Jillian Michaels' Abs @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 04:38 PM)
I wonder if JR has moved KW out and install Rick Hahn as GM, and not informed him yet? Hahn's first order of business was acquiring a lefthanded bat for Greg Walker to ruin.

Greg Walker cannot ruin anybody. He gets paid $125K to sit there and watch White Sox baseball. Nothing else.

Thine a Indian...

Jim Thome - DH - Twins

According to Nick Camino of WTAM 1100, the Indians are finalizing a trade for Twins DH Jim Thome.

Thome "will be in an Indians uniform" by Friday night, according to Camino's sources. The Indians placed a waiver claim on the veteran slugger Thursday afternoon and are apparently close to working out a trade agreement with the Twins. Thome should serve as Cleveland's semi-regular designated hitter down the stretch. He's tallied 12 home runs in 206 at-bats this season.

Related: Indians

Source: Nick Camino on Twitter Aug 25 - 5:43 PM

QUOTE (JoshPR @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 04:59 PM)
Thine a Indian...

Jim Thome - DH - Twins

According to Nick Camino of WTAM 1100, the Indians are finalizing a trade for Twins DH Jim Thome.

Thome "will be in an Indians uniform" by Friday night, according to Camino's sources. The Indians placed a waiver claim on the veteran slugger Thursday afternoon and are apparently close to working out a trade agreement with the Twins. Thome should serve as Cleveland's semi-regular designated hitter down the stretch. He's tallied 12 home runs in 206 at-bats this season.

Related: Indians

Source: Nick Camino on Twitter Aug 25 - 5:43 PM

Those cocksucking Indians fans are going to cheer him now, I bet. Somehow, this twisted s*** pisses me off.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 05:02 PM)
Those cocksucking Indians fans are going to cheer him now, I bet. Somehow, this twisted s*** pisses me off.

Booing him for years will never be erased from my memory though. However those fans still have to live in Cleveland, so they lose in the end.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 12:57 PM)
They can have Beckham.

I would say he'd turn into a superstar away from Ozzie and Walker, but in reality he would stay the same, but hit .350 against the Sox with every clutch hit....

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 05:21 PM)
Can't understand why Thome wants to play out the string in Cleveland, but whatever.

He's going into the hall in their uni, so I guess it makes sense to make peace....

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 08:24 PM)
And he'll make me happy once we can fully pencil him into the rotation for 200 innings or so a year. That's obviously not going to happen next year. But it's rotation or bust as far as I'm concerned.

Chris Sale will not let you down.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 25, 2011 -> 08:27 PM)
So you'll be back in 2014?

Which is why I've stated repeatedly that you don't draft set-up men/closers that early. There were questions surrounding his long-term prognostication from day one. He should've been in the minors conditioning himself to start from jump. At least we'd have a much better grasp on what his future is.