ESPN Sunday Night Game

elrockinMT

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 06:41 PM)
Not to sound too critical, but if this is our #1 prospect, our organization is in worse shape than I thought. I was expecting a little bit more electric stuff.

Hershisher and Valentine like his delivery. Fastball seems pretty live. Decent slider. Kind of dinking him to death. If he's got a changeup he should use it.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 08:35 PM)
Comic relief. Rookie hazing. Rooks wearing pink Hello Kitty backpacks with multicolored large wings on them.

While the Pros on the team play like they're wearing Hello Kitty backpacks.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 01:47 AM)
Reed not looking so hot. That slider is rolling/hanging a bit.

Yeah, let's just hope that was the adrenaline getting the best of him. Seems likely that's the case....or we should hope, because that was Dewon Day reincarnated there.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 08:57 PM)
Ozzie has completely lost the team. Even Konerko is playing like he doesn't care anymore.

I turned the game off about a half hour ago. If they don't care why should we?

I don't know if any manager could get this team to play harder today. After that loss yesterday, I didn't expect any more. The casket is closed. College football started last Thursday, NFL starts this Thursday.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 04:02 PM)
I don't know if any manager could get this team to play harder today. After that loss yesterday, I didn't expect any more. The casket is closed. College football started last Thursday, NFL starts this Thursday.

Yes football!

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 03:01 AM)
Wow Morel's mechanics changed alot since last season. Kind of resembles Credes alot now (especially with the late swings on fastballs).

Yep, he looks absolutely lost at the plate. He looked far more comfortable last year when he got called up.