ESPN Sunday Night Game

elrockinMT

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 09:33 PM)
I'm just saying it's possible Ozzie is right about the impact of coaches. Everybody always assumes he's wrong about everything. How do u know if he is right or not? Most veterans I would suspect do not listen to coaches.

Walker as a coach has changed ALL our good prospects hitting stances and every one is worse since they met him. Walker has had a major negative impact on the Sox offense.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 09:34 PM)
Ozzie should thank his lucky stars tomorrow is a holiday. He'd get torn to shreds by the sports media/radio tomorrow if not.

They came in having to sweep and instead soiled their panties. All of these losses were terrible, too. They finally did what we all expected, and fall apart in September.

KEEP THE RUNS COMING, DETROIT!

This is like watching the KC Royals playing from 05-09.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
I feel bad for the Aussie.

Ya DBAH0 is not gonna like his new favorite player getting hammered like this.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 02:35 AM)
Walker as a coach has changed ALL our good prospects hitting stances and every one is worse since they met him. Walker has had a major negative impact on the Sox offense.

Is that true or your perception?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 5, 2011 -> 02:37 AM)
This is like watching the KC Royals playing from 05-09.

Ya DBAH0 is not gonna like his new favorite player getting hammered like this.

Or this year. Even with the infusion of young talent, the Royals lose, lose, lose every series except once in a while they take one from the Sox. Even the Sox have won the last 2 vs. KC I think.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
Wow, what a debacle. Shane Lindsay is absolutely awful. I'm sorry though, having Cabrera bat there in a 14-0 game is worthy of someone getting thrown at.

Unless he wants another pitch, his time in the majors won't be very long.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 4, 2011 -> 09:35 PM)
Can he do steroids like Turnbow so that he can have more power than most NL pitchers?

Though he was never going to be a huge power hitter, it just baffles me how a guy who had 3 homers last season in 70 PA, could all of sudden have 3 homers in 349 PA and look like Casey Kotchman (as far as power).