GT: JFP's Last Stand? Sox @ Twins, 09/06, 7:10 PM

LittleHurt05

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 6, 2011 -> 09:09 PM)
So why are Dunn and Rios playing? Better question...Why am I bothering with this argument?

They are playing because they are still a part of the team and are making an awful lot of money to just sit. Rios went 3 for 5 yesterday didn't he? Dunn, well I believe he is trying. I don't know why you are bothering with the argument either. I am not really arguing I am just stating my opinion nd asked you a question. I choose not to sign off on this season yet or our players. What happens over the off season will be interesting for sure

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (sunofgold @ Sep 6, 2011 -> 01:53 PM)
A game today. Might as well win it. We can still max out at 93. Cle 94, Det 100. We pushed Twins into last place last night. Let us keep them there. haha!

it is kind of fun seeing them at the bottom. But now they'll probably score some super f***ing talented prospect with their high pick.

I'll still watch because I've been waiting for this all afternoon, but no Dayan really pisses me off. I can't wait for Ozzie to head to the unemployment line, that moron. At least I get to watch Flowers and De Aza.

Oh, and Peavy. I hope there's very little that we have left to see of this jerk.

QUOTE (God Loves The Infantry @ Sep 6, 2011 -> 06:59 PM)
I'll still watch because I've been waiting for this all afternoon, but no Dayan really pisses me off. I can't wait for Ozzie to head to the unemployment line, that moron. At least I get to watch Flowers and De Aza.

Oh, and Peavy. I hope there's very little that we have left to see of this jerk.

Don't worry. We've got a full season (i.e. 15 starts) of Mr. bulldog left.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 6, 2011 -> 07:27 PM)
No he hasn't. Pick your metric. They all disagree.

Metrics don't measure the 2 plays he just blew. He was afraid of the baserunner so no DP. He dropped an out, SB no error. He often sets up for a throw to second way in front of 2B. He's a wuss. A very talented wuss who could be awesome if he wasn't so afraid of possible contact.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 6, 2011 -> 08:29 PM)
Metrics don't measure the 2 plays he just blew. He was afraid of the baserunner so no DP. He dropped an out, SB no error. He often sets up for a throw to second way in front of 2B. He's a wuss. A very talented wuss who could be awesome if he wasn't so afraid of possible contact.

Yes they actually do measure those now. Not fielding percentage but the modern ones do.