Sox @ Rochester Red Wings, 09/07, 7:10

LittleHurt05

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 8, 2011 -> 02:55 AM)
Can't look up stats, but Alexei seems to have really struggled with runners on 3rd and less than 2 outs this year.

I think so too and from the games I have seen that swing of his gets a bit wild sometimes

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Sep 7, 2011 -> 07:55 PM)
No I think that would be reading too much into that. Wasn't KW mad about Gordon B's swings?

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Morel was on a pace to have the fewest walks in a season. That would be fine if he were a pitcher.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 7, 2011 -> 08:05 PM)
Haha, nice defense. Konerko's defense has been god awful of late.

I don't think that was on Konerko. I just caught the end of it...but it looked to me Lexi and Omar got crossed up. Didn't look like a bad throw at all. Like to see it again....

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Sep 7, 2011 -> 10:07 PM)
That's just the tip of the iceberg. Morel was on a pace to have the fewest walks in a season. That would be fine if he were a pitcher.

Morel has a bunch of walls lately. 7 in the last 2 weeks.

This is of course what I've been saying the whole time... Development takes time

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 7, 2011 -> 07:10 PM)
Morel has a bunch of walls lately. 7 in the last 2 weeks.

This is of course what I've been saying the whole time... Development takes time

Me and you are some of the few who like Morel. For a rookie who plays great defense he gets way too much hate around here. Also one of the few Sox who can go to right when the situation calls for it. Too many around here want instant superstars. I want progress from a rookie and he's showed me that.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 7, 2011 -> 10:28 PM)
Me and you are some of the few who like Morel. For a rookie who plays great defense he gets way too much hate around here. Also one of the few Sox who can go to right when the situation calls for it. Too many around here want instant superstars. I want progress from a rookie and he's showed me that.

I like morel, I think he'll be ok