Soxfest 2012 announced

southsider2k5

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jan 30, 2012 -> 11:20 PM)
I'm saying he obviously has a way better reputation than Sox fans who have fried him on here give him credit for since he landed another big league job so quickly.

The guy obviously puts in the work and has a decent philosophy. It's not necessarily his fault if the guys with the bats in their hands don't listen and/or fail.

And neither is it Ozzie's fault. But you bet your sweet ass it's KW's fault.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GREEDY @ Feb 1, 2012 -> 10:50 PM)
Anyone pick up any game used merch?

I have always been curious what that stuff went for at SoxFest.

It's usually a little over-priced IMO. Or at least it was a few years ago. I haven't gone the past 3 years. But sometimes you can find some stuff hidden away. I managed to get a game used Juan Uribe bat for only $50. No cracks either, just a huge dent where a baseball hit the bat. Got it signed by him a year later.

I have in the past. It is directly related to whose stuff you are buying. The no name chumps aren't bad. But if you want a Frank Thomas game used anything, prepare to sacrifice your first born child.

buehrle jerseys went for $1000. but there's no mlb holograms or other paperwork associated with the jerseys, so it may simply be team issued, and not game worn. the buehrle jersey in question was a 2011 cool-base road jersey. and since he has always had a hardon for the black jerseys, he may have never worn it on a day he pitched.

the bats are a different story. most of the top guys are $150-$250. but most are broken bats.