9/8 Indians (Huff) at White Sox (Floyd)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 8, 2011 -> 08:05 PM)
Wow 9 users in the game thread 7 guests. Juan Pierre 2000 hits . Congrats Juan ! Football over White Sox baseball puzzles me.

Football over pointless White Sox baseball shouldn't puzzle you. And nobody cares about Juan Pierre's 2,000th hit. Let's be honest, he didn't do much of his "damage" in a Sox uniform and he isn't well liked by the fan base.

QUOTE (hawksox13 @ Sep 8, 2011 -> 06:33 PM)
Football over pointless White Sox baseball shouldn't puzzle you. And nobody cares about Juan Pierre's 2,000th hit. Let's be honest, he didn't do much of his "damage" in a Sox uniform and he isn't well liked by the fan base.

Guess there isn't as many die-hards as I thought here.

QUOTE (MAX @ Sep 8, 2011 -> 09:34 PM)
Perfect time to take the bat out of flowers hands.

Flowers looks like a guy who has never bunted in his life. Its nice that Hawk pointed that out, as Ozzie is setting up for failure again. I don't know how its taking the bat out of his hands though. All those craving more Tyler Flowers in 2012 better be careful what they wish for. It looks like the league may have caught up to him.

QUOTE (MAX @ Sep 9, 2011 -> 02:40 AM)
B-Mo!!! 2nd bomb. Proving fathom dead wrong.

Hey, I'm happy for Morel...but really? I do like the fact that Morel is easily now having a better offensive season than Beckham.

Edited by fathom