Next years advertisement campaign

max power

Come Watch the Boring White Sox Whose Colorful Manager Split for the Baseball Paradise Known As South Beach

White Sox Baseball: Fuc- You Fans! You're all idiots and will make less in your lifetime than I do in one year of lousy managing.

Sox Rock: Come out and support us in our ongoing effort to surpass the Yankees, Red Sox and Phillies for most payroll dollars spent per win

Come out and see our young players who win AAA batting titles and are voted best hitting prospect but are believed by their organization to be "not ready" while their manager continues to utilize 3 for 82 Dunn in key situations

Come out and see the 2nd player in history to have more K's than his batting average (LOL at the post-game caller who said Dunn was bearing down in his 3 at-bats today so as to avoid striking out and gaining this statistical "distinction")

White Sox Baseball: It's Not Even as Fun as Oney Tweets or Joe Cowley

"Who Am I?/Where Have I Been?" Mastercard Commercials starring Brooks Boyer

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 07:29 PM)
How about...

White Sox Baseball: It's a New Era

Not only is that a real answer, but it implies some coaching changes.

OR they have a new revenue stream from NEW ERA ball caps??

If it was Robin Ventura playing a more prominent role, or even Frank Thomas...but my hopes are minimal at best.

The only thing that gives me hope is the continued booing of Dunn and Rios...knowing that JR has to be taking note of that, even with earplugs in.

White Sox Baseball: You Can't Easily Change Your Favorite Team, So You Just Have To Deal With It

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 07:32 PM)
White Sox Baseball: You Can't Easily Change Your Favorite Team, So You Just Have To Deal With It

I like this one. They could show some "highlights" of Dunn and Rios at the plate, mixed in with some awful fielding, a clip of ozzie calling white sox fans idiots, then say:

2012 White Sox: Deal with it.

Edited by MAX

QUOTE (MAX @ Sep 10, 2011 -> 10:59 PM)
I like this one. They could show some "highlights" of Dunn and Rios at the plate, mixed in with some awful fielding, then say:

2012 White Sox: Deal with it.

Or...

2012 White Sox: Trust the back of the baseball card

Because that's all White Sox PR would say when they talked about Dunn and Rios.

Every time I think of how the Sox perform this season, and whenever I think of what the 2012 advertising campaigne is gonna be like, I keep thinking of the "Matrix" and "Matrix: Reloaded" movies.

Ladies and gents, for the 2012 Chicago White Sox advertising campaigne, I present to you...

"Chicago White Sox Baseball: Reloaded"

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 11, 2011 -> 05:39 PM)
Perfect. The sad part of it is that it REALLY seems to be the belief of the front office.

That's always been the exact opposite impression you get from the marketing department too...which tells me a lot about how unprofessional the public behavior of the faces of the franchise has been.