Dunn is Done.

Quin

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bozzie @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 11:28 AM)
My mistake, I thought Adam Dung actually played baseball.

But after watching the much-balleyhooed video of him on chisox.com stroking a weak RBI single to right - which is the only highlight of late they can come up with for this guy - I can see where you might get confused.

Your tact of coming in guns blazing two months after the rest of us here tired of talking about how Adam Dunn sucks might not have been the best move, yo.

Damn, dude, you're a f***ing revolutionary. I really had no idea that Adam Dunn f***ing sucked this year. Lord knows the 800 created topics on the subject, the constant "how on God's green Earth did this happen" conversations, or the fact that I want to rip my eyeballs out everytime he comes to bat aren't enough... now BOZZIE'S HERE TO TELL US ALL HOW IT IS.

HEY F*CKERS! WE GOT BOZZIE. DUDE HAS ALL THE INSIGHT. NEXT HE'S GOING TO TELL US THAT ALEX RIOS STINKS! SOMEONE MAKE THIS TURD AN ANALYST.

But when it comes to Ozzie Guillen 800 topics is nowhere near enough to contain Soxtalk's seething rage. Quit being so damn mad Steve, holy s***.

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 11:36 AM)
But when it comes to Ozzie Guillen 800 topics is nowhere near enough to contain Soxtalk's seething rage. Quit being so damn mad Steve, holy s***.

lol. The guy's been here 26 minutes and he's referring to himself in the third person and getting smart with mods. Why am I the only one seeing what's happening here?

QUOTE (DukeNukeEm @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 11:36 AM)

The only things White Sox that do not make me angry these days are Paul Konerko, Mark Buehrle, Frank Thomas, and AJ Pierzynski.

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 13, 2011 -> 10:51 AM)
While I appreciate your enthusiasm, we already have a Dunn thread complaining about him in the last 24 hours. Merged.

I was actually complaining about the awful Done/Dung :lolhitting

And man, I want Bozzie's third person newsletter, but how ya doin' son of a rude/ultimate warrior?

QUOTE (MAX @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 01:57 AM)
I remember this guy from the old bears board . . . called himself brophy. He's a gem.

Absolutely. Straight owning some of these fools. Good entertaining read. I hope Bozzie post more in the off-season. (where I have a feeling it's gonna be alot of disappointment)

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 10:05 AM)
You heard me fool. ;)

I'm actually pretty shocked a guy with only 22 posts has this much of a history with what was said about him.

I definitely have to disagree. He just seems like a child, grabbing all of the attention that he can. I certainly don't think he's made anybody look like a fool.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 14, 2011 -> 10:10 AM)
I definitely have to disagree. He just seems like a child, grabbing all of the attention that he can. I certainly don't think he's made anybody look like a fool.

Hmmm... perhaps my "slang" of fool wasn't caught on in this case. (though I'm shocked not by Milk and Sqwert who are pretty cool dudes here) Word to yo momma. Ah well, thank god for J4L and Row I guess. :blink:

Edited by SoxAce