Cooper and/or Ozzie status could affect MB coming back next year

southsider2k5

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 03:20 PM)
Look here, Swert - this is all I have to say to you - Using the logic of playing rookies to see their contributions for the remainder of the season is like thinking Dunn or Rios will magically appear also. So it's six of one and seven of the other

Take that.

:lolhitting

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 03:18 PM)
huh?

You go from confusing to off the wall nuts with this one.

A small sample size isn't the best idea to take on for a large argument.

Brent Lillibridge is a positive dWAR player, meaning by definition, he is an above average defender.

What about a 4 month sample size that showed Adam Dunn was the worst hitter in baseball? Why are you constantly ignoring that fact? Not only was he godawful but he was playing every single day for 4 months straight, in the cleanup position. Somehow this fact isn't important to you, your father Ozzie, and your brother Oney. Continuing to march him out there day in and day out was of utmost importance for some reason as he continued to either strikeout or pop out.

I would love to drop him to 7-8-9th... But since we have players who are doing slightly better already there.. not much else place to put him...

With Rios, Beckham and Morel.. all at or below their weight in hitting.. hard to place him there. We could drop him to 6th, but that's still not doing much.

If you are trying to insult me, with the Ozzie comments.. Its failing, I respect Ozzie.

Way to ignore what really happened for your fantasy land. You keep talking about "proof" and instead floating off to your HyperboleLand condo. I laid out statistical reality for you, and you still are ignoring it. Just like this entire thread has been.

What really happened is this, KW signed an aging slugger on the decline.. you fail to admit that, instead pass all the blame on Ozzie, for KW poorly built club. Now, as before today.. Spin this so you don't admit you are wrong... again. Instead pick a flaw in this typing and attack.. as if that carries some merit.

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 03:29 PM)
What really happened is this, KW signed an aging slugger on the decline.. you fail to admit that, instead pass all the blame on Ozzie, for KW poorly built club. Now, as before today.. Spin this so you don't admit you are wrong... again. Instead pick a flaw in this typing and attack.. as if that carries some merit.

So go ahead and give me any proof at all, other than hypothetical examples. I broke it down for you statistically, and you still haven't responded in kind. Can you give me something other than hyperbole? Anything? I beg you to give a single real substantive post.

So go ahead and give me any proof at all, other than hypothetical examples. I broke it down for you statistically, and you still haven't responded in kind. Can you give me something other than hyperbole? Anything? I beg you to give a single real substantive post.

ahh you are one of those guys...Here I gave you small sample so of course, it proves on a larger scale.. Showcase how playing Lilly everyday.. makes this team better.. over the long hall 4 months to be exact. I want evidence, proof, that this team is better with Lilly over Dunn.. ie Wins and Losses.

Edited by VictoryMC98

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 03:49 PM)
ahh you are one of those guys...Here I gave you small sample so of course, it proves on a larger scale.. Showcase how playing Lilly everyday.. makes this team better.. over the long hall 4 months to be exact. I want evidence, proof, that this team is better with Lilly over Dunn.. ie Wins and Losses.

I have thrown out tons of numbers. I want you to actually prove they weren't going to better. For once, ACTUALLY show me something.

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 03:53 PM)
no ss2k5 you need documented evdience from an alternate universe where the lilly/dunn switch happened and the sox won more games, otherwise your idea is refuted and demolished and Ozzie is a genius for regularly playing the worst player in baseball.

f***, I totally forgot to consider this in the possibilities. DAMN YOU MORGAN FREEMAN AND YOUR WORMHOLES!!!

I have thrown out tons of numbers. I want you to actually prove they weren't going to better. For once, ACTUALLY show me something.

So, let me get this straight.. I have to prove your speculation (which you are calling #s) wrong, based on your opinion of a small sample size. That's what you are asking me right?

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 03:56 PM)
So, let me get this straight.. I have to prove your speculation (which you are calling #s) wrong, based on your opinion of a small sample size. That's what you are asking me right?

I'm still waiting for you to quit dodging and provide any kind of solid numbers to back up what you are saying.

I'm still waiting for you to quit dodging and provide any kind of solid numbers to back up what you are saying.

LOL, quit dodging you playing what if.. w/o facts..

I'm done.. thanks for the laugh here.. come back when you have something more than a what if... You're really bad at this you know that?

I can't wait till they fire Ozzie, and the team still fails.. what's your excuse then going to be?

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 03:59 PM)
The admins should build a group of all trolls/Guillen family members that post here and auto-ignore them for everyone. That way if for some reason you do want to lower your IQ, you have to manually remove them from the ignore list.

You are afraid of independent thought.