Cooper and/or Ozzie status could affect MB coming back next year

southsider2k5

Lets get back on track here...

GoodBye Mark, I love you.. but, I can't see a need for him at this time. I would think at this point in his career, he wants a chance at another ring.. which I don't see this team close to it for 2012.. I don't want another aging vet with a huge contract, we need to rid ourselves as many of those as we can.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 03:08 PM)
Team Ozzie has worn me down. I feel like I'm just post-padding now. It will be a great day when that fool is fired. It will be like when I had my very first 40. I've never been able to replicate that magical moment in my life.

I'm just glad that the people who run this organization, as inept as they seemingly are, cannot be as daft as some of these guys. Ozzie will be gone, they'll cry, and we'll laugh.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 04:14 PM)
Never thought I'd see the day where me, J4L, balta, Jenksy, Milkman, Sqwert and SS2k all are on the same side arguing against others

Holy s***, I didn't even think about that. This has to be the first time it's ever happened.

Anywho, who is up for a mass "block" of this guy?

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 04:18 PM)
Why would I be? I think that quite foolish to think having a difference of viewpoints, and proving and admin wrong.. won't get you banned.. Are you trying to tell me something.. IM me it then plz.

Haha, I'll give you this. You are f***ing awesome at trolling. I'm reading your posts while laughing and getting annoyed at the same time. I really don't think you're serious.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 03:29 PM)
:lolhitting

See! My spirits are raised when I read this guy's post. They are just too damn funny to be upset with. Honestly though, maybe it's a combination of the consistent b**** slaps you guys throw his way that accounts to the humor too.

*Pops a bag of popcorn*

Carry on!

Edited by pettie4sox

QUOTE (pettie4sox @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 04:32 PM)
See! My spirits are raised when I read this guy's post. They are just too damn funny to be upset with. Honestly though, maybe it's a combination of you the consistent b**** slaps you guys throw his way that accounts to the humor too.

*Pops a bag of popcorn*

Carry on!

Glad to help pass your day! :cheers :D

i love that you think you proved ss2k5 wrong. carry on

I don't think.. I know I did..

Lets recap shall we.. S/he argument is that, we replace Lilly in August, for Dunn. Now, s/he makes no mention of when.. Lets for argument sake state August 1. And why does S/he pick that month, and not prior.. well that's easy when you look at some facts...August was by far his most productive month, hitting .265/6/14...we know that now.

At the time Lilly just hit .188 for July, and .212 for June. Here Comes Ozzie on August 1st and goes.. You know what, I am benching Dunn for a guy hitting .200 over the last 2 months, and has over the course of a season been a bench utl player, and has failed as a starter in his career when given the chance.

I can just see how SS2k5 and other Ozzie haters, just love this move.. And argue with others on how this is putting the "best" players on the field. See now that s/he knows the numbers, it easy to sit back and play the What if game.. which is what Ss2k5 did.. and no one wins at that game, because it can be played till the end of days (bad movie by the way). It pure speculation, zero facts.

Edited by VictoryMC98

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 04:46 PM)

Lets recap shall we.. S/he argument is that, we replace Lilly in August, for Dunn. Now, s/he makes no mention of when.. Lets for argument sake state August 1. And why does S/he pick that month, and not prior.. well that's easy when you look at some facts...August was by far his most productive month, hitting .265/6/14...we know that now.

At the time Lilly just hit .188 for July, and .212 for June. Here Comes Ozzie on August 1st and goes.. You know what, I am benching Dunn for a guy hitting .200 over the last 2 months, and has over the course of a season been a bench utl player, and has failed as a starter in his career when given the chance.

I can just see how SS2k5 and other Ozzie haters, just love this move.. And argue with others on how this is putting the "best" players on the field. See now that s/he knows the numbers, it easy to sit back and play the What if game.. which is what Ss2k5 did.. and no one wins at that game, because it can be played till the end of days (bad movie by the way). It pure speculation, zero facts.

just make sure that the tinfoil hat isnt too tight as to restrict bloodflow.

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 05:41 PM)
100% correct.. most people in life take offense when they think their opinions are correct/factually.

You and Marty are the same person, just like Greg and elrockinMT are too. It's really sad that one guy has to log out of one account just to get into a new one to make it look like someone agrees with his s***ty arguments.

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 04:03 PM)
LOL, quit dodging you playing what if.. w/o facts..

I'm done.. thanks for the laugh here.. come back when you have something more than a what if... You're really bad at this you know that?

I can't wait till they fire Ozzie, and the team still fails.. what's your excuse then going to be?

Can you really quit an argument you never really materially participated in? Unless you honestly believe that nu-uh is a real argument, and judging by your posts, I think you do.

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 19, 2011 -> 04:46 PM)

The funny part is that for the first time you used numbers, you were still wrong. Dunn hit .136 and .145 during that time respectively. So in his worst months by far, Lillibridge was still 84 and 45 points better, with better power numbers including the factor of way less ABs.