Go ahead, drill the Sox

Quin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)
Ozzie is all talk, has been for years. If you're ever going to retaliate tonight would have been the perfect time, you literally have nothing to lose. It's very frustrating.

im confused. is it on the pitcher or manager? meaning does the manager have to tell u, u saw that? go and retaliate. as a major leaguer/good teammate, shouldnt you already know what you have to do?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 08:50 PM)
Sean Tracey just tweeted f*** Ozzie.

So Oney about 35 minutes ago tweeted "Managers dont tell players to hit other plays. Player police that themselves" and literally 2 seconds before you posted that, I tweeted to Oney "Tell that to Sean Tracey."

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 09:51 PM)
So Oney about 35 minutes ago tweeted "Managers dont tell players to hit other plays. Player police that themselves" and literally 2 seconds before you posted that, I tweeted to Oney "Tell that to Sean Tracey."

and jon garland

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 09:51 PM)

He told you to shut up....sort of lol

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 10:01 PM)
Oneyguillen Oney Guillen

@

@JustinUdany u have no idea what happened. Were u there? I was. So shutttt as doug hefernan would say

:lolhitting

Ozzie Guillen grew up in a foreign country. As far as I know, Oney grew up right here in America. How the f*** is his English so f***ing bad? It's infuriating.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 09:01 PM)
Oneyguillen Oney Guillen

@

@JustinUdany u have no idea what happened. Were u there? I was. So shutttt as doug hefernan would say

:lolhitting

Think this is the 2nd time I've called him out for something stupid he said on twitter. I must be special if he tweets me back ha.

What a douche.

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 09:48 PM)
Oney claims manager doesn't have anything to do with retaliation. It's up to the players.

What about the whole David Riske (sp?) situation..

I cannot wait for Guillen's kids to move to Miami with Daddy paying all the bills, I NEVER want to hear anything from his hanger on kids again! Oney get a real life and quit being a 12 year old on twitter jackoff.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Lemon_44 @ Sep 20, 2011 -> 11:59 PM)
Not that they will, but the time to retaliate is tomorrow. You still want to win the game so you don't put the tying run on base in the bottom of the ninth just for retaliation. Nail them all day long tomorrow.

Isn't that what a hungover Saturday is for?