Aramis Ramirez

oldsox

QUOTE (VictoryMC98 @ Sep 22, 2011 -> 07:00 PM)
As for the topic, No thank you..

If Albert stays in STL as everyone seems to think will happen.. 'Ramirez would be the #2 top hitter to go after My bet.. He ends up with LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Angels. They been throwing money down the drain the last several years.. he seems like a perfect fit for them.

I will take Prince as a hitter way younger over AR and his 2 DL stints a year anyday.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Sep 23, 2011 -> 11:30 AM)
For what, 2x the money per year and 4x the number of years?

Duh he is 27 to compare PF vs AR is a joke, PF is going into his prime . Last 3 years of AR next contract come talk to me when he is a liability and dead money like Rios. Granted a team will way overpay for AR because the 3rd base FA market is so weak.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 23, 2011 -> 02:14 PM)
Duh he is 27 to compare PF vs AR is a joke, PF is going into his prime . Last 3 years of AR next contract come talk to me when he is a liability and dead money like Rios. Granted a team will way overpay for AR because the 3rd base FA market is so weak.

IMO, some team is going to way overpay for Prince as well.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Sep 23, 2011 -> 01:56 PM)
What do you disagree about? That Prince will get at least 7 years/$150 million? That's a foregone conclusion.

No that Prince is #2 guy behind Pujols and not AR in FA market.

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Sep 23, 2011 -> 03:30 PM)
No that Prince is #2 guy behind Pujols and not AR in FA market.

Did I disagree with that statement? No. Out of the FA market, there's a good chance Fielder would put up the most WAR over his next contract.

I just think he's also going to be paid way more than he generates in terms of production.