This article will make Greg smile....

caulfield12

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 28, 2011 -> 06:11 AM)
Genius? All I can say is WOW.

Yeah, it's pretty awful. And when you look at who agrees with him, it's not even slightly surprising.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Sep 28, 2011 -> 07:31 AM)
Lol, you know when you hang your opinion on a blog written by a guy named Duk that youve made it.

Haha.

VIDEO: Ozzie Guillen meets Marlins media after the press conference, talks Twitter, LeBron

SUN LIFE STADIUM -- Ozzie Guillen tackled a wide range of subjects when he met with reporters after the Marlins introduced him as their next manager.

For starters, he declared he'll remain a Bulls fan for now until the Heat grow on him. "I'm not a hypocrite," Guillen told reporters in Spanish.

He said right now he's a fan of Dwyane Wade, who is better than LeBron James in his opinion.

"Everybody wants to go see LeBron. Well, not LeBron. The other one who is better. It's my personal opinion," Guillen said. "I'm not saying LeBron is bad. I just like the way Wade plays. I'm just saying when you're 7-feet, 400 pounds you should be the best basketball player in the world.

"I'd like to get to know them. I admire them. I think what they did to LeBron wasn't fair. Everybody should be able to do what they want, even though Cleveland changed a lot when he left."

Guillen talked about why he doesn't talk about baseball on Twitter (he was fined $20,000 for ripping an umpire once). And why he has a Twitter account at all. "I wish I made money [tweeting]," Guillen said. "I just do it because I'm bored and there are a lot of crazy people out there read what I say. That's all it is."

Of course, he did talk a little baseball. Asked what managing style he'll bring the Marlins, he said: "I'm not going to say Ozzie style. I manage like everybody else. If you have team with speed, you manager a team with speed. If you have a lot of power, you manage with a lot of power. I like pitching and defense. Love it. I don't think you can go anywhere without it.

"Managers don't win or lose games. All I can tell them is I'm going to bring passion, love, discipline, leadership. I'm going to go with my gut and what I know about baseball. They're going to play the game the way it should. We have the opportunity. We have a young team. If they don't work hard, we're going to have problems."

Obviously, Ozzie is going to be fun to cover. Here are a couple video interviews he did along with Larry Beinfest after the team's press

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/fish_bytes/...l#ixzz1ZHw6scO8

That all sounds very familiar. Wish we had seen a semblance of what he was talking about the last 3 seasons in Chicago.