CONGRATS TO THE 2011 PTC WINNER!

knightni

Second place again. Shoulda picked Konerko, Viciedo and De Aza 90% of the time like buhbuhburrrrlz did.. ;)

Congrats man, and it is just awful luck I keep getting top 3 in this and still not winning. Good to see elrockinMT and LittleHurt05 still in the top 5 as well. There's always posters who win it kinda flukey, but you guys are always up there till the end along with myself. (and I still can't win the damn thing.. :lol:)

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 30, 2011 -> 07:00 AM)
Second place again. Shoulda picked Konerko, Viciedo and De Aza 90% of the time like buhbuhburrrrlz did.. ;)

Congrats man, and it is just awful luck I keep getting top 3 in this and still not winning. Good to see elrockinMT and LittleHurt05 still in the top 5 as well. There's always posters who win it kinda flukey, but you guys are always up there till the end along with myself. (and I still can't win the damn thing.. :lol:)

Hey check your PMs.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to let all Soxtalk PTC players that for third place I received baseball cards from knightni. I got Brent Lillibridge, the 2010 Sox team card and JOE CREDE rookie card. I feel like I won 1st place, which I actually did 3 years ago. I appreciate the gesture from knightni and can't wait for 2012 season to get underway. Not much longer till spring training

Edited by elrockinMT

LMFAO! I got a Jeremy Reed white sox autographed baseball card and a $50 beggars pizza gift certificate. The Reed card is pretty worthless for many (including myself since him as a Baron is god-like in my standards :P) but the thought of giving me a Reed card was very cool. :) Appreciate it Jeremy and thanks for the gesture. (except for this Anthrax after I opened the mail, how do I get rid of it?)

QUOTE (knightni @ Oct 19, 2011 -> 06:15 PM)
So, this is what I sent buhbuhburrrrlz:

2000 Magglio Ordonez Starting Lineup figure

Carlos Quentin autographed card

Paul Konerko autographed card

Mark Buehrle autographed card

Mark Buehrle jersey card

Sorry been so slow to post. Yep, here's all the awesome swag I received:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/swagh.jpg/

Thank you again.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Oct 24, 2011 -> 11:22 PM)
Sorry been so slow to post. Yep, here's all the awesome swag I received:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/swagh.jpg/

Thank you again.

Knightni wasn't lying, the Maggs SLU, PK and Buehrle cards are ones I sent him a few years back. I don't recall what for, but either way, he's a pimp for donating that to the PTC contest winner.