Who you cheering for?

Texsox

I usually don't have a team I cheer for in the AL since I dislike all of them from playing against them enough over the years.

I'll probably cheer for the Brewers, since they don't really have a postseason pedigree, but have been around long enough to experience failure in large doses like my team...

I'd put them in order 1-8, but I guess that doesn't make sense given the match-ups. I'll start off by saying that I definitely want a team to win it all that's never won it before, but I have sort of grown to dislike the Brewers at the same time. They have a few players that rub me the wrong way.

I hope the Tigers beat the Yankees.

Rays beat the Rangers (I don't dislike the Rangers and wouldn't mind them winning it all, but I can't not root for the rays now)

Cardinals over Phillies

Brewers over Diamondbacks (wouldn't mind the other way either, though)

Rays over Tigers

Brewers/Diamondbacks over Cardinals

Rays over whomever

Go Brew Crew. I guess I'd like to see them face the Rays, but those Tampa "fans" can go to hell.

I'm usually resentful of the AL Central champ, but this year I'm having trouble working up any Tiger angst. I wouldn't hate an all-Midwest, '06 WS rematch.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 29, 2011 -> 08:00 AM)
Texas, St Louis, or Milwaukee. No one else.

That's my list along with the Tigers. I know I'm a minority by I usually cheer for the AL Cent champ. Seems like there is some bragging rights for playing in a division tough enough to produce the ws champ.