In case you all didn't see

Guest wsc425

Incoming freshman weighing in at 158, and am 6'3'' already. I have the longest arms so I can't show my muscles by standing there, so it is pretty embarassing. At least my equipment is big  but I still would like to do some musclular activity.

I need to:

Get stronger

Get quicker

Any suggestions appreciated, taking into mind that I am a fresh 15 year old man.

to get quicker you should run 2 miles everyday. I run more, but that is because I am thinning down for cross country. If you want to lose weight I suggest you too run more than 2 miles.

to get stronger you should do the usual regimens

Day 1- Back and shoulders

Day 2- arms

Day 3- Chest

I don't know the names of the exercises I do for each of those, I just know how to do them. so I suggest you see your school's weight training coach.

Thank you for your non-mediocre post.

Roman, cut the s*** with her man.

Its called a joke. Why the hell are you tellin me how to act? Youre the biggest pervert here, you ought to not be talkin...

Guest wsc425
Incoming freshman weighing in at 158, and am 6'3'' already. I have the longest arms so I can't show my muscles by standing there, so it is pretty embarassing. At least my equipment is big  but I still would like to do some musclular activity.

I need to:

Get stronger

Get quicker

Any suggestions appreciated, taking into mind that I am a fresh 15 year old man.

to get quicker you should run 2 miles everyday. I run more, but that is because I am thinning down for cross country. If you want to lose weight I suggest you too run more than 2 miles.

to get stronger you should do the usual regimens

Day 1- Back and shoulders

Day 2- arms

Day 3- Chest

I don't know the names of the exercises I do for each of those, I just know how to do them. so I suggest you see your school's weight training coach.

Thank you for your non-mediocre post.

Roman, cut the s*** with her man.

Its called a joke. Why the hell are you tellin me how to act? Youre the biggest pervert here, you ought to not be talkin...

Its about sticking to whats said