Who will reach 100,000 posts first?

NorthSideSox72

Who reaches 100,000 posts first?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your admin...

• southsider2k5
    • Balta1701

QUOTE (qwerty @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 07:48 AM)
I have only had a thousand or so posts in the past 5 years roughly. Posted a bunch when the going was great. We always seem to refer to a golden time... is this a case of mass hysteria going on... or did such actually happen?

I will always remember coming to this website on a night in 2005...I was hanging out at a bar in West Yellowstone, drunk off my tail, the Sox went to extra innings against the Mariners, I wasn't quitting until sportscenter updated with the results of that game, and the Sox won on an Iguchi HR in the 11th inning IIRC. Basically just screaming "I love this team!!!". On someone else's wireless card, which I'd never used before.

That and just typing "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" on October 26, 2005.

Golden age.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 09:03 PM)
I will always remember coming to this website on a night in 2005...I was hanging out at a bar in West Yellowstone, drunk off my tail, the Sox went to extra innings against the Mariners, I wasn't quitting until sportscenter updated with the results of that game, and the Sox won on an Iguchi HR in the 11th inning IIRC. Basically just screaming "I love this team!!!". On someone else's wireless card, which I'd never used before.

That and just typing "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" on October 26, 2005.

Golden age.

can you believe that's coming up on 8 years ago? crazytown.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Jan 24, 2013 -> 09:19 PM)
can you believe that's coming up on 8 years ago? crazytown.

Yes. That was a long time ago in my life.

But I can still remember the chair I was sitting in when it happened. I'm cool with that. It happened. I had a Chicago native grandfather who never got to see that, in his lifetime. And I have a LOT of Cub fan friends.