Halloween Costumes

Rowand44

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 05:36 PM)
You don't need a costume for any of those!

Well ya, Halloween gives the excuse for those though. I like to make people laugh with my costumes but me personally dressing up is no where near one of the top reasons that I love Halloween.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 06:45 PM)
Well ya, Halloween gives the excuse for those though. I like to make people laugh with my costumes but me personally dressing up is no where near one of the top reasons that I love Halloween.

agreed...

still fun to dress up and get away with something you wouldn't normally wear any other day. unless you are an actor....then you do it everyday.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 09:35 PM)
If there were thousands of Rowand44's running around the world would be a much more fun yet scarier place.

I pictured this as thousands of 20 ft. tall drunken Dirk Nowitzskis running around. I have no idea why I made them so big in my mind.

QUOTE (SouthSideTeacher @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 10:53 PM)
My teacher's aide is a dead ringer for Joakim Noah. He'll wear the Noah jersey and really ham it up with knee socks and lame basketball shorts-- and I've got a cute referee outfit to wear at school for the day.

He should wear Noah's draft day outfit instead...

QUOTE (SouthSideTeacher @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 11:15 PM)
well, I'm sure as hell not goin' as Stern. :/

on 2nd thought... nah. too many other girls dress up as the devil. nevermind.

Hah, funny. Stern is actually probably the best commissioner of all the major sports leagues.

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 11:18 PM)
Im getting nice and drunk, one of the best college holidays.

My apartment is dressing up like the creeps from "The Creep" by The Lonely Island.

Haha, I thought about doing that too but my roommate didn't want to do it. Pencil mustaches are key.

QUOTE (SouthSideTeacher @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 09:53 PM)
My teacher's aide is a dead ringer for Joakim Noah. .

Does he know you insult him on the internet?

QUOTE (iamshack @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 10:09 PM)
He should wear Noah's draft day outfit instead...

That would be awesome.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 10:04 PM)
It would be one giant drunken brawl.

For as much as you like to make fun of me for my drunkenness have you ever known me to get into "drunken brawl?" I've been in plenty of fights before but they're out of necessity, I don't go looking for problems.

Anywho, since I know a bunch of you were worried, I found my sweet TMNT hat from when I was like 4, it's a flex fit and I can still make it fit my head. It's now a must use for my costume this year.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Oct 27, 2011 -> 12:54 AM)
For as much as you like to make fun of me for my drunkenness have you ever known me to get into "drunken brawl?" I've been in plenty of fights before but they're out of necessity, I don't go looking for problems.

Anywho, since I know a bunch of you were worried, I found my sweet TMNT hat from when I was like 4, it's a flex fit and I can still make it fit my head. It's now a must use for my costume this year.

Well, my fears are over.

Anyway, I'm gonna be Solid Snake.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Oct 25, 2011 -> 12:56 PM)
Worst day of the year in Chicago is New Year's eve, by far.

Really? Never been downtown on New Years. Have to check that out now to say "I've been there."

Agreed on Halloween, though personally I don't mind seeing women wearing skimpy, sexy Halloween costumes. ;)

Edited by SoxAce