Payback time in Anaheim

aboz56

Along with winning the upcoming series in Anaheim, I'd like to see the Sox envoke some payback from some of the complete beatings we took last season at the hands of the Angels. I sure haven't forgotten about that and with the Angels struggling since the AS break, there's no better time to give them a few good beatings at the hands of our hot bats. Show no mercy JM!

Like I was saying to a buddy eariler, there is no better time than now for the Sox to be going to Anaheim. They have Erstad and Glaus on the DL, and Salmon just got injured Saturday night. They've also lost 20 out of 25 games since the ASB, and I'm sure they're finally realizing that their season is over, and hopefully they'll be aloof enough for us to take 3 and win the series. We're gonna have Colon, TBA, Buehrle, and Garland...right?

Like I was saying to a buddy eariler, there is no better time than now for the Sox to be going to Anaheim.  They have Erstad and Glaus on the DL, and Salmon just got injured Saturday night.  They've also lost 20 out of 25 games since the ASB, and I'm sure they're finally realizing that their season is over, and hopefully they'll be aloof enough for us to take 3 and win the series.  We're gonna have Colon, TBA, Buehrle, and Garland...right?

Probably plug in Wright for TBA, even though I think he started that 19-0 game now that I think of it, and I think he faced Ortiz as well.

Along with winning the upcoming series in Anaheim, I'd like to see the Sox envoke some payback from some of the complete beatings we took last season at the hands of the Angels.  I sure haven't forgotten about that and with the Angels struggling since the AS break, there's no better time to give them a few good beatings at the hands of our hot bats.  Show no mercy JM!

With our killer instinct? good luck.

:lol:

With his over-reliance on averages, numbers, and lefty/right-righty/lefty match-ups, I could see where someone could think he was a robot.

s***, with the way we see it, they might as well hire a robot. It would be much cheaper, and much more accurate. ;)