Its official Cottsy is going to the Show

Bullard

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:headbang Well lets hope that Neal Cotts has half the splash of Gobble and Harden.  He has got a chance to make a big time impact on a pennant race, and Danny has a chance to get comfortable as the future closer of the Sox! :headbang

And must be a thrill to make his major league debut against the world champs :cheers

Thanks Rex. Thats my longest outing since the All Star break. I have no idea who is gonna take his place. Neal is officially on our roster until Tuesday, so we wont have to make a move until then. But he's flying to Anaheim tomorrow morning to meet the team. I dont think we'll get Honel or Winger becuz Winston is playoff bound and they need those two for their playoffs. I would say maybe Carlos Castillo or Malone. But I dont know for sure.

PS How did you know so fast what happened today at our game. Radio? Internet?

Thanks Rex.  Thats my longest outing since the All Star break.  I have no idea who is gonna take his place.  Neal is officially on our roster until Tuesday, so we wont have to make a move until then.  But he's flying to Anaheim tomorrow morning to meet the team.  I dont think we'll get Honel or Winger becuz Winston is playoff bound and they need those two for their playoffs.  I would say maybe Carlos Castillo or Malone.  But I dont know for sure. 

Aww rex busted himself lol :o

Thanks Rex.  Thats my longest outing since the All Star break.  I have no idea who is gonna take his place.  Neal is officially on our roster until Tuesday, so we wont have to make a move until then.  But he's flying to Anaheim tomorrow morning to meet the team.  I dont think we'll get Honel or Winger becuz Winston is playoff bound and they need those two for their playoffs.  I would say maybe Carlos Castillo or Malone.  But I dont know for sure. 

Curt Bloom mentioned it on his radio broadcast today. I was driving to get some lunch when he said Wylie was being bumped to Tuesday, so I thought something had to be up.

I know W-S needs those guys, but we could certainly use one of them too, don't you think?

Fantastic news, overall....hers my only problem with it, and it has nothing to do with Cottsy himself...Cotts goes Tuesday, and Buehrle Wednesday. To the casual eye, that probably doesn't matter, but to the baseball-savvy ones, that means that we have 2 lefty, finesse pitchers going back to back. I would LOVE to have it set to where it was Cotts, Colon, Buehrle, or Buehrle, Colon, Cotts. That would cause major issues for a lot of teams, catching a lefty finesse, then a righty power, and then lefty control in that order. Nonetheless, hopefully it won't matter cause we will win regardless.

Congrats Cotts!

Carlos Castillo is not ready to face AA hitters...we heard the game he pitched on the radio, and he got lit up.

Corwin I think could make the jump...he was solid in Kannapolis.

Corwin's prollems are like 95%mental IMO.

BTW......it good to here from ya jimmy, we miss you when u dont post.

Yea Ive been waiting to see this guy.... Just think if he turns out like harden did....

Loaiza

Buehrle

Colon

Garland

Cotts

WHOA MAN!!

:bringit

Yeah..... enjoy it for a month and 21 days playoffs not withstanding. JR and KW will make sure that isn't the starting rotation come Opening Day '04. You can count on that ;) .