LET'S MAKE A LIST NOV-DEC '11

knightni

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 23, 2011 -> 01:52 PM)
Welcome to the post "Money never sleeps" world.

If it weren't for the terrible prequels, Vader wouldn't be as low as #2 eitehr.

Nope. Arguably, the prequels should have dropped him much more. He was a little emo biatch and then his turn to the dark side was the result of being a gullible idiot.

"Oh you had a dream about your girlfriend dying? Well I'm an evil Sith Lord (totally trustworthy) and I promise that I can help you ressurrect her. Just murder these small children."

"HERP DERP OKAY"

"NOOOOOOOOO Ok bring her back please"

"Hmm? Sorry I'm busy"

"UM OKAY BOSS"

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Dec 23, 2011 -> 01:09 PM)
Yeah, I don't know how only 10 of 14 had Vader on their list. Also don't know how not a single other person could not have Gekko on their list. Travesty!

I didn't have Vader on mine. Only saw the original 3 when I was a kid and didn't care for them.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Dec 23, 2011 -> 11:49 AM)
I know I didn't put in a list, but Vader is #1. I think time might be eroding exactly how much of a bad ass Darth Vader was to my generation and older.

Joker raped and crippled Barbara Gordon. He blew up the second Robin. He's a ruthless murderer. It's not like he wasn't a dark, mean-ass dude. And he sure as HELL has a lot more to his story dating back over half a decade than Darth Vader's film career.

For those holier than thous who find it so ridiculous that Joker is 1 and blame it all on Ledger, he'd have been my #1 regardless if that movie existed or not. He is a mean, mean dude.

None of my top 5 made the final list. Four of my top five are literary and the only movie villain, Aquirre, isn't in a major release film. But, if you have not seen Aguirre: The Wrath of God, rent it. I also thought Professor Moriarity and Grendel had a chance to be on a couple lists.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 23, 2011 -> 06:09 PM)
Joker raped and crippled Barbara Gordon. He blew up the second Robin. He's a ruthless murderer. It's not like he wasn't a dark, mean-ass dude. And he sure as HELL has a lot more to his story dating back over half a decade than Darth Vader's film career.

For those holier than thous who find it so ridiculous that Joker is 1 and blame it all on Ledger, he'd have been my #1 regardless if that movie existed or not. He is a mean, mean dude.

You know there is more to Star Wars than just the Lucas movies, right?

1. Gordon Gekko

2. Darth Vader

3. Michael Myers

4. The Joker

5. Scar

6. Jafarr

7. T-1000

8. Samuel Norton

9. The Queen

10. Cruella De Vil

11. Jigsaw

12. Captain Hook