Penn State horror story

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 30, 2012 -> 05:00 PM)
Youve never been wrong before?

New evidence comes out, it changes things.

I don't think it really needed "New evidence" to know that if Paterno wanted him protected, he'd be protected, and if Paterno decided it was time to get the authorities involved, the authorities would have been involved.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2012 -> 05:13 PM)
I don't think it really needed "New evidence" to know that if Paterno wanted him protected, he'd be protected, and if Paterno decided it was time to get the authorities involved, the authorities would have been involved.

This.

I've always known PSU fans to be somewhat sheltered in their little area, but jesus are they delusional about this case. Many are saying the media just fabricated Joe's involvement and that some of the kids that testified are still lying. Jesus.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 2, 2012 -> 09:05 PM)
You can do that? I have a list, let me know your paypal.

Every so once in a while. But there are side effects, end of the world and stuff.

But considering the Cubs are currently terrible, we avoid the big sign of the apocalypse.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 12:26 AM)
Every so once in a while. But there are side effects, end of the world and stuff.

But considering the Cubs are currently terrible, we avoid the big sign of the apocalypse.

Can you make it a martian meteorite? That'd give me a nice long career.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 2, 2012 -> 11:26 PM)

True. With every end of the world prediction I always say, as long as the Cubs aren't winning the World Series, I am not worried.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 03:47 PM)
a whole bunch of "That is f***ed up" happened at Penn State over the past decade

Joe Paterno is just becoming more and more of a bastard.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 04:08 PM)
That report makes it a lot clearer that McQueary really came forward and said that child abuse was happening in what he saw.

Meanwhile, it's making it a little better for McQueary.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 3, 2012 -> 04:15 PM)
That still leaves me unable to figure out how he kept silent for near a decade, including having Sandusky around PSU events.

The godfather told him to shut his mouth, and so he did

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jul 10, 2012 -> 11:55 PM)

It's pathetic that they are scraping and clawing trying to save JoePa's reputation. There's factual evidence that proves that JoePa had all the power and was a main cog in sweeping this entire scandal under the rug.