Podcasts

Texsox

I only listen to a couple but one thing that frustrates me is not being able to fast forward or rewind while using my iPod. Are there better programs for listening to podcasts? Either for an iPad or Android phone?

And, to keep this all things podcast, what podcasts are y'all listening to? I usually will download two NPR shows, Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me and Cartalk.

QUOTE (Tex @ Nov 13, 2011 -> 07:52 AM)
I only listen to a couple but one thing that frustrates me is not being able to fast forward or rewind while using my iPod. Are there better programs for listening to podcasts? Either for an iPad or Android phone?

And, to keep this all things podcast, what podcasts are y'all listening to? I usually will download two NPR shows, Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me and Cartalk.

What is Wait, Wait, Don't Tell me about?

My podcasts are NPR's This American Life and the Adam Corolla Show. And for fans of This American Life, there was apparently a show made out of it (lasted two seasons) and is definitely worth checking out if you can find it.

QUOTE (Tex @ Nov 13, 2011 -> 06:52 AM)

Mediafly is f***ing awesome.

Android Podcast App: Google Listen. (Not great, but it's free. the rewind skips back about 6 seconds, Fastforward jumps 30 seconds)

Podcasts:

HDTV and Home Theater Podcast

This Week in Google (really more of a show about "the cloud" than it is about Google)

This Week in Tech

Tech News Today

Inside the Magic (Podcast about Disney)

The WDW Radio Show (Podcast about Walt Disney World)

Edited by Athomeboy_2000

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Nov 13, 2011 -> 08:31 AM)
What is Wait, Wait, Don't Tell me about?

My podcasts are NPR's This American Life and the Adam Corolla Show. And for fans of This American Life, there was apparently a show made out of it (lasted two seasons) and is definitely worth checking out if you can find it.

Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me is a news quiz show, and usually good for four to five real good laughs. I originates from Chicago but has a national focus. There are some good reoccurring segments and usually good guests. I would call it a comedy about the news if that makes sense.