I wonder

Soxplosion

Lets say theres a serial killer hiding deep in the woods. And its late at nite, wolves are howling, leaves are crunching and its pretty scary. I wonder if the killer gets scared. I mean, for us, it might be scary because the leaves crunching could be a killer or something. But for the killer, why should he be scared? He is the killer. So whatever the hell it is, hell kill it! But it does make ya think doesnt it? After all, its kinda human nature to be very alert and somewhat frightened in a situation like that...

Lets say theres a serial killer hiding deep in the woods. And its late at nite, wolves are howling, leaves are crunching and its pretty scary. I wonder if the killer gets scared. I mean, for us, it might be scary because the leaves crunching could be a killer or something. But for the killer, why should he be scared? He is the killer. So whatever the hell it is, hell kill it! But it does make ya think doesnt it? After all, its kinda human nature to be very alert and somewhat frightened in a situation like that...

Most Killers, in the way you have described, have very little normal emotion, so to answer your question, i doubt it.....

Killers have such deep-seeded issues that it's hard to tell for certain, but I think the most common human fear (when the s*** gets deep) is the fear of death, so I think it would depend on the individual.

Killers have such deep-seeded issues that it's hard to tell for certain, but I think the most common human fear (when the s*** gets deep) is the fear of death, so I think it would depend on the individual.

When youre that "whacked in the head", the last thing you think about is your own death.............i would guess.