Man breaks into KW's house, defrosts lobster

southsider2k5

All right, which of you 99%ers did this?

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Man-B...-134319858.html

A Chicago man was arrested Monday for allegedly breaking into Chicago White Sox general manager Kenny Williams' house.

Wayne L. Field III, 51, of the 900 block of West Lawrence Avenue was charged with residential burglary for allegedly unlawfully entering the house and taking several articles of clothing, a set of keys and jewelry.

Field apparently made himself at home. Police found him wearing Williams' clothes and the GM's 2005 World Series ring. He also apparently defrosted a lobster.

This incident occurred between Nov. 18 and 21 while Williams was out of town, police said.

advertisement

Williams confirmed the incident and said the man drank his beer, ate frozen pizza, surfed the internet and kicked his shoes off on the bed.

During the burglary, Field left behind a hospital bracelet with his name on it, police said. Field returned some time later and was seen peeking into the home.

Officers spotted him wearing Williams' clothes and arrested him.

Field is expected in bond court Tuesday.

Source: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Man-B...l#ixzz1eRunyxJ4

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 06:30 PM)
I know we shoot comments back and forth but somebody getting their house broke into just ain't funny. Feel sorry for KW and his family.

I'm about the biggest KW supporter and backer on this board, but come on man... Feel sorry for him? I'm sure that KW has enough in the bank to replace anything that would have been taken (except maybe for the WS ring). Hell I'm sure he can afford to get some sort of security to ensure that this never happens again.

Now I'd feel sorry for the family living check to check if they were robbed.

I understand where you're coming from though. I've had my apartment broken in to before and let me tell you, your home is never the same after that. Fortunately, I could afford to move. KW sure as hell can afford to move or make his place safer. There are a lot of people out there who can't. I feel sorry for them.

Edited by Chet Kincaid