Member #1000!!!

southsider2k5

this member number stuff makes no sense. i joined aug 31 of last year and i'm member #125. apu joined sep 8 and he's #98, steff joined dec 2 and she's #28, roman joined last nov 13 and he's #49, and jason joined the same day i did, he's #127.

this member number stuff makes no sense. i joined aug 31 of last year and i'm member #125. apu joined sep 8 and he's #98, steff joined dec 2 and she's #28, roman joined last nov 13 and he's #49, and jason joined the same day i did, he's #127.

:huh: ...wtf?

I never noticed that.

When I switched to this board right after starting soxtalk I transferred all the old stuff and for some reason those that were registered it turned out backwards. So at 127 I was the first to register so #1 would really be 127.

Either way were all Sox fans and thats what matters :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
When I switched to this board right after starting soxtalk I transferred all the old stuff and for some reason those that were registered it turned out backwards.  So at 127 I was the first to register so #1 would really be 127.

Either way were all Sox fans and thats what matters  :D

lol then im way before you cause im at 121 but we registered the same day lol...........

When I switched to this board right after starting soxtalk I transferred all the old stuff and for some reason those that were registered it turned out backwards.  So at 127 I was the first to register so #1 would really be 127.

Either way were all Sox fans and thats what matters  :D

lol then im way before you cause im at 121 but we registered the same day lol...........

i guess he means he's 1st at 127, i'm 3rd at 125, you're 7th at 121.