I'm new to this

Be gentle, I'm a first timer. I've enjoyed reading you all and it took me about 20 times to get registered.

The next two weeks are our time to take control and watch Tony Pena disappear in our rear view mirror.

I checked KC's schedule, and in September they have to go to California and Texas, but in between they have to fly back to KC to play Arizona for one game. Plus they play the last 20 days of the season. They're toast.

Be gentle, I'm a first timer. I've enjoyed reading you all and it took me about 20 times to get registered.

The next two weeks are our time to take control and watch Tony Pena disappear in our rear view mirror.

I checked KC's schedule, and in September they have to go to California and Texas, but in between they have to fly back to KC to play Arizona for one game. Plus they play the last 20 days of the season. They're toast.

Another newbie! :headbang

welcome to soxtalk! :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

It also took me about 20 times to register...I actually think I have about 10 names registered..but after you register...there's never a page saying you've created one. Anyway, WELCOME! :cheers

welcome :headbang :cheers

It also took me about 20 times to register...I actually think I have about 10 names registered..but after you register...there's never a page saying you've created one. Anyway, WELCOME! :cheers

Its a problem that I have to address. Been out of town so I haven't gotten to it.

Anyway, welcome aboard to the two of ya. Looks like a lot of new faces since I left a week and a half ago :cheers

Its a problem that I have to address. Been out of town so I haven't gotten to it.

Anyway, welcome aboard to the two of ya. Looks like a lot of new faces since I left a week and a half ago :cheers

Welcome back Jason, luckily soxtalk didn't erupt in flames like some people had envisioned

Interested to hear your road trip thoughts (both baseball and about the trip experience in general) when you get around to it.

Should get something up tomorrow. Right now I'm still pretty tired. Also got a lot of crap to take care of :angry:

To say the least

Wing, Majewski and Deininger impressed me the most.

Saw some good things out of others, but those three stuck out to me as did Ross Gload.

Will put up a more detailed thing in a day or so :D

Interleague play in September with Arizona? That is pretty unusual...is it a makeup game from June?

Interleague play in September with Arizona? That is pretty unusual...is it a makeup game from June?

It is a make up game. They weren't going to reschedule it, but now it could be key to the pennant race.