Dark Horse Trade Proposals

Eminor3rd

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Dec 9, 2011 -> 11:50 AM)
I would send Alexei to the Braves for Beachy and Minor.

I really like the idea of getting a future SS back, since all we have in the wings is Escobar. Minor might be better than Vizcaino though.

Although, one does wonder if Backham could handle SS in the majors, his natural position in the first place. His arm and glove would play, the only question would be his range. If he could do that, all of a sudden he's way more valuable even if his bat doesn't come around.

QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Dec 9, 2011 -> 11:52 AM)
I really like the idea of getting a future SS back, since all we have in the wings is Escobar. Minor might be better than Vizcaino though.

Although, one does wonder if Backham could handle SS in the majors, his natural position in the first place. His arm and glove would play, the only question would be his range. If he could do that, all of a sudden he's way more valuable even if his bat doesn't come around.

Then he'd be one step closer to actually being Khalil Greene.

I think Martinez will be a good SS for the Sox.