Some early projection of Sox line-up/stats

caulfield12

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 14, 2011 -> 03:23 PM)
Not at all. I think he's a .750-.800 OPS outfielder and a giant upgrade from Juan Pierre.

I'd think more like .725, but I agree, he'll strike out more but he's got a ton more pop. Let's not forget that Juan Pierre has like 14 career homeruns, which is not typical, even for a leadoff guy. De Aza could hit 10 next year if he's healthy.

Not at all. I think he's a .750-.800 OPS outfielder and a giant upgrade from Juan Pierre.

Well we have to see come Sept 2012... I think he is a slight upgrade over Juan, and I have no problem with DeAza playing everyday with the team rebuilding... He will help rebuild the farm in the coming years.

Edited by VictoryMC98

QUOTE (justBLAZE @ Dec 15, 2011 -> 11:51 AM)
Am I the only one who doesn't like these projections, I mean they are guesses, but I can probably guess better than that.

I'd hope Viciedo hits more HR than Lillibridge for one..

I think that most of them are awful. Especially dunn, rios, & beckham. It looks like whoever made them used last year alone to make the projections. None of those guys bouncing back at all doesn't seem likely to me.