oh this is so much easier than.....

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

a ton of different threads sayin im new and such an such... so here goes... WELCOME ABOARD ALL NEWBIES.. were glad to have ya........ :D :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
This is too confusing. What if the newbies don't read this and still start another thread. Should we ignore that one? I think we need another outing at Coaches Time Out to sort this out.

yeah we do.. i cant make it this weekend though.. heading down to bham for a game or two and to pick up the kids... they got to get back to school here in another week....sooooo lookin at my schedule sox and work and such, how does the last weekend when were out of town sound.... 29th??? either that or i can make it for next friday but not this one......you and the other zach discuss and let me know ok....im all for an outing......

yeah we do.. i cant make it this weekend though.. heading down to bham for a game or two and to pick up the kids... they got to get back to school here in another week....sooooo lookin at my schedule sox and work and such, how does the last weekend when were out of town sound.... 29th??? either that or i can make it for next friday but not this one......you and the other zach discuss and let me know ok....im all for an outing......

Damn. I took a vacation and boarded the Rott just so I could make it this week. Good thing I didn't pay for the boarding yet and was able to cancel it. His head is finally big enough that the Sox hat doesn't fall off now. I also taught him to growl and corner anybody wearing cub gear until they take if off and let him shred it.

CW, you're not safe either, but he won't growl at you when you wear your dead wing jersey. I used those to house train him, so all he will do is lift his leg and piss on it.