2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 16, 2012 -> 12:27 PM)
Same here. I was only complaining about Tim Legler's comment, because it was blatantly false. I love the coverage I get on the best channel of all-time, NBA TV.

It really is good. The NBA has by far the best national TV media coverage out of any of the sports IMO. The ESPN crew minus Broussard is pretty good, and the TNT/NBA crew is probably the best.

Whoa whoa whoa.. where did you get that f**gy info from? If you want to play numbers, get a blackboard.

Well I didnt divide it by 8, multiply it by 9, find the square root of its exponent and throw a dart at board. Thus, not f**gy.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Feb 16, 2012 -> 01:47 PM)
[/b]

It really is good. The NBA has by far the best national TV media coverage out of any of the sports IMO. The ESPN crew minus Broussard is pretty good, and the TNT/NBA crew is probably the best.

I miss NBA TV...don't get it in college.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 16, 2012 -> 03:01 PM)

It's interesting looking back at the whole LeBron to NY thing. With their recent history, LeBron winning there would make him a god, yet he chose Miami where no one cares and it's already Wade's town. The Linsanity is showing how much they can get into basketball.

(I don't think I realized how truly bad the Knicks have been. In the past 10 seasons, they have two playoff apps & ZERO playoff games won)

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Feb 16, 2012 -> 03:17 PM)
It's interesting looking back at the whole LeBron to NY thing. With their recent history, LeBron winning there would make him a god, yet he chose Miami where no one cares and it's already Wade's town. The Linsanity is showing how much they can get into basketball.

(I don't think I realized how truly bad the Knicks have been. In the past 10 seasons, they have two playoff apps & ZERO playoff games won)

Damn, just thinking about Dantoni with LeBron. They might average 120 a game.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 16, 2012 -> 10:37 AM)
Hey Felix, are you hearing these Derrick Williams + picks + salary rumors for Pau Gasol?

I'd be pretty surprised if this were to happen. Kahn hasn't been a big trade type of GM and has already said we're basically sticking with minor moves unless someone blows him away. Plus, the need for a Gasol-type player has been minimized as of late by Nikola Pekovic tearing s*** up. We've got a much bigger need at the 2/3, so I wouldn't see us blowing our assets on a big when it's not the most glaring problem facing our team.

Something I think is more likely would be a Pau Gasol to HOU, Kevin Martin to MIN, Derrick Williams to LA type deal. That makes sense for all the teams involved, I think, but probably has too many hurdles to get through to actually be done.

Edited by Felix