2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 28, 2012 -> 01:07 PM)
Yeah, this is a sweep all the way. This Philly team just does not have the offensive firepower to even make the Bulls sweat. Worst team in the playoffs, easily.

Edit: forgot about the Howard-less Magic. So second worst team.

I hope you're right about the sweep (would love the extra rest) but I could see Philly getting one in their house.

heres what little about this i know - when rose came down, his knee bent medially - could be a sprain of the MCL or more worriesome - could be the ACL....

while examining Rose, the last thing the trainer did was test roses knee for an ACL tear - what is known as the anterior drawer sign ....hard for me to say if the test was positive without actually being the one examining the knee, but looked to me like there was a bit of laxity on exam, and the fact that it was the last thing the trainer checked before they got Rose off the court, not a good sign

obviously ptatc will know much more about this than I do

Edited by daa84

I really was okay with letting Derrick get as much time to get his rhythm back as possible. This just sucks, but obviously it had no impetus. He was either a ticking time bomb or this was a fluke.