2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent officiating? Were we watching the same game? The 4 technical on Boston in a 10 minute span? They weren't terrible, but they were far from excellent.

Last night sucked. I found myself rooting for Boston, which is sad because Boston is my 2nd most hated team behind Miami. By quarter three I was rooting for the meteor.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 29, 2012 -> 09:20 AM)
Excellent officiating? Were we watching the same game? The 4 technical on Boston in a 10 minute span? They weren't terrible, but they were far from excellent.

Last night sucked. I found myself rooting for Boston, which is sad because Boston is my 2nd most hated team behind Miami. By quarter three I was rooting for the meteor.

They were being sarcastic. That video has LeBron taking 3 steps.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 29, 2012 -> 09:12 AM)
<!--quoteo(post=2609593:date=May 28, 2012 -> 08:45 PM:name=SleepyWhiteSox)-->
QUOTE (SleepyWhiteSox @ May 28, 2012 -> 08:45 PM)
<!--quotec-->Rarely do I mention this, but excellent officiating...

This is definitely not a travel

Everyone is allowed to take 3 steps in the NBA. Not worth complaining about.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 29, 2012 -> 03:49 PM)
Can someone please explain why the Bulls keep getting linked to Pau Gasol in some sort of Deng + extra player package? Why on earth would the Bulls do this? Gasol is Boozer with a slightly better defensive game. No thanks.

Apparently this time, Pau's camp brought it up.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ May 29, 2012 -> 02:49 PM)
Can someone please explain why the Bulls keep getting linked to Pau Gasol in some sort of Deng + extra player package? Why on earth would the Bulls do this? Gasol is Boozer with a slightly better defensive game. No thanks.

First and foremost let me say I'm against the deal if Dengs involved. But If its a 3 team deal and they can move Boozer for a SF or if the amnesty of Boozer means they can sign a good SF then I'd be for it...A Pau and Noah front court would be awesome! 2 legit 7 footers that are both great passers.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ May 29, 2012 -> 05:31 PM)
Pau is significantly better then Boozer. However, I don't understand such a deal without being able to move Boozer for a SF.

It's simple, we move Boozer to SF.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ May 29, 2012 -> 05:38 PM)
It's simple, we move Boozer to SF.

Who though? Easier said than done.

I'd like Igudola, but that ain't happening. No way Philly takes on Boozer with Brand. Besides, I think they know how bad Boozer is in some aspects of the game.

QUOTE (chw42 @ May 29, 2012 -> 09:08 PM)
Who though? Easier said than done.

I'd like Igudola, but that ain't happening. No way Philly takes on Boozer with Brand. Besides, I think they know how bad Boozer is in some aspects of the game.

I said move Boozer TO SF.

That my friend, was ungreen sarcasm.