2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 09:59 PM)
Nothing worse than seeing a group of guys who passed up more money and selfishness to win a championship..

Give me a break. This has nothing to do with the role players on the Heat and you know that.

And if you don't, well, I'm sorry.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 10:00 PM)
Give me a break. This has nothing to do with the role players on the Heat and you know that.

And if you don't, well, I'm sorry.

by group I obviously meant the big three, quit being a hater because LeBron didnt choose the Bulls.. you guys are so bitter its hilarious..

If this was the Bulls and LeBron, no one would be talking about the refs and you would all love him.. but he didnt take his talents to Chicago and now hes hated.. You sir, give ME the break..

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 10:00 PM)
What? He clearly lunged at James

If you honestly think that should of been a flagrant, you will never have any credibility here. It was a hard foul, that's it. I miss the old days sometimes.

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 10:03 PM)
by group I obviously meant the big three, quit being a hater because LeBron didnt choose the Bulls.. you guys are so bitter its hilarious..

If this was the Bulls and LeBron, no one would be talking about the refs and you would all love him.. but he didnt take his talents to Chicago and now hes hated.. You sir, give ME the break..

Maverick, is that you?

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 10:04 PM)
If you honestly think that should of been a flagrant, you will never have any credibility here. It was a hard foul, that's it. I miss the old days sometimes.

Im not saying I thought it should be a flagrant but he definitely lunged at him.. It was the reaction that he did nothing at all was what I am scoffing at

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 10:03 PM)

Different screen name, same jaded opinions. You act like Bulls fans are like Knicks fans. Most Bulls fans I know just shrugged off him shunning the Bulls.

Lebron way too good to never win a ring. He earned it this year.

OKC = heads up ass

This is ugly. This makes me wonder how we would have fared against the Heat. We played better than this OKC team plays...I think because we have better coaching.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 10:06 PM)
Different screen name, same jaded opinions. You act like Bulls fans are like Knicks fans. Most Bulls fans I know just shrugged off him shunning the Bulls.

Lebron way too good to never win a ring. He earned it this year.

Haha, ok, how is this a jaded opinion.

Are you going to seriously tell me that if he signed with the Bulls these NBA threads wouldnt be dramatically different? Just because I said that doesnt mean it was directed towards you.

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 10:07 PM)
Haha, ok, how is this a jaded opinion.

Are you going to seriously tell me that if he signed with the Bulls these NBA threads wouldnt be dramatically different? Just because I said that doesnt mean it was directed towards you.

If Lebron chose the Bulls, the thread would be different because the Bulls would be winning back to back titles this year.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 10:10 PM)
You mean do you think Bulls fans would be b****ing about refs giving them calls?

Doubtful, who b****es when things go in their favor?

Its like asking if people are b****ing about the AJ call, or any other call that went the Sox way.

I know, hence why I said its hilarious.

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 10:07 PM)
OKC = heads up ass

This is ugly. This makes me wonder how we would have fared against the Heat. We played better than this OKC team plays...I think because we have better coaching.

They're totally different teams and the style of play would be totally different, so it's hard to say. The Bulls play way better defense, but they also don't have nearly as much offensive talent. Last time we saw that matchup, the Heat won a bunch of 88-84 type games because no one on the Bulls could put the ball in the net.

The idea of LeBron coming to Chicago seemed really cool, but in the fiasco it became we found out what a lowlife he and his really are. If it was about winning, he would have come to Chicago. It wasn't, it was about LeBron. I'm glad that the whole world doesn't now hate my team and hate my city.

QUOTE (Carter224 @ Jun 21, 2012 -> 11:03 PM)

I am looking forward to the day that this word is put to bed. This word is just thrown around non-stop.

But I'm sure the new word will be just as annoying.