2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

I think Spoelstra is given a script to follow each game.

-pre-game interview, mention cliche basketball words like hustle, passion, power

-sideline huddle talks to players, cliche cliche cliche talk about hustle, driving, staying together

-blown calls, pretends to glare at refs, throws jacket back to show how angry he is, mutter, shake head

Every game I see him

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 11:16 PM)
Are you saying that Lebron should have been taking shots from Wade who missed only 2 times the entire quarter?

Because if you watched the game Wade wasnt giving the ball to anyone, and he wasnt missing either.

Dude scored 33 and was unstoppable for three quarters. He scored 2 pts in about 9 min in the 4th. Thats unacceptable

Wade was unstoppable in the 4th quarter. Lebron would have been foolish to try and demand to take the ball over. That is not good basketball, that is stupid hero ball. Im never going to get down on a player who lets the hot hand shoot and unselfishly makes a better basketball decision.

If you walk away from that game hating on Lebron or Wade, you just dont like them.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 11:36 PM)
Wade was unstoppable in the 4th quarter. Lebron would have been foolish to try and demand to take the ball over. That is not good basketball, that is stupid hero ball. Im never going to get down on a player who lets the hot hand shoot and unselfishly makes a better basketball decision.

If you walk away from that game hating on Lebron or Wade, you just dont like them.

Right, with how Dwade was taking over the game for them why would Lebron call for the ball. I can understand Lebron has reputation for failing to show up in the 4th quarter but it's kind of funny how people find any reason to call the guy out. If you want to call someone out on the Heat look at Chris Bosh this game.

Ain't that the s***!!

If the Bulls do beat Miami in the playoffs, this could be the game that convinced the Bulls that they can as a team beat a team with 2 superstars, 1 All-Star and the rest is garbage coached by a stiff...

Anyways, so happy right now and a bit drunk.

Da Bulls!!!

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

Call me crazy, but unless Dwight agrees to come here. DO NOT BREAK UP THIS TEAM. They're special and they as a team earned the right to go at it themselves tonight. You trade a guy away you risk ruining the entire chemistry that makes this team awesome.

Edit: And if they lose as this team I will not be upset. I think this is the first time in my fandom that I'm attached to players as much as the colors on the jersey.

Edited by kev211

Mad props to the team and JL3. He can stay now.

This is the best team in the league. No one else takes down a Healthy heat down their starting backcourt like that. NO ONE. If Westbrook and Harden are out for the Thunder, they don't win and they still would have Durant.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 11:16 PM)
I think Spoelstra is given a script to follow each game.

-pre-game interview, mention cliche basketball words like hustle, passion, power

-sideline huddle talks to players, cliche cliche cliche talk about hustle, driving, staying together

-blown calls, pretends to glare at refs, throws jacket back to show how angry he is, mutter, shake head

Every game I see him

I will give him one thing though, he's great at calling time outs to slow down the other team's momentum. He also calls a lot of TOs after an and 1, which can possibly ice the FT shooter a bit.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 11:45 PM)
Call me crazy, but unless Dwight agrees to come here. DO NOT BREAK UP THIS TEAM. They're special and they as a team earned the right to go at it themselves tonight. You trade a guy away you risk ruining the entire chemistry that makes this team awesome.

Edit: And if they lose as this team I will not be upset. I think this is the first time in my fandom that I'm attached to players as much as the colors on the jersey.

No, please trade Boozer. He was so f***ing worthless.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 11:53 PM)

Just play him less. This team went to war tonight and won. It deserves a shot at doing it themselves one more time.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Mar 14, 2012 -> 11:53 PM)

Only if trading Boozer doesn't alter the composition of the team too much.

Can't bring in bad apple, can't send away too many of our guys. Will need new reserve 4.

Don't trade him for less than his value.

Edited by Jake