2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

QUOTE (kev211 @ Mar 15, 2012 -> 11:15 PM)
Maybe we should give management some credit on finding potentially the best coach in the NBA right now as well.

We COULD credit that one to World Wide Wes, but thank the LAWD we got Thibs. I am crushing on his scheme against the Heat.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-Rose will likely miss an extended period... I could see that being anywhere from another 3-6 games. There's no sense in rushing a groin injury. Dude was sitting on a pad on Wednesday night so who knows.

Can we rent Phoenix's training staff? I need health!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 16, 2012 -> 07:58 AM)
D-Rose will likely miss an extended period... I could see that being anywhere from another 3-6 games. There's no sense in rushing a groin injury. Dude was sitting on a pad on Wednesday night so who knows.

You're right, let Rose heal, the Bulls have proven they won't fall apart without him and the Heat as good as they are, they aren't going undefeated the rest of the way.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Mar 16, 2012 -> 08:58 AM)

Maybe we can loan Hermie to the Bulls?

anyone ever been to the Garden for a Knicks game? Looking at tickets in different sections vs the Bulls on Easter and I guess there was some renovation there last year, which is better out of the areas of 103, 111, 221, 226? Any help is appreciated - the 100 levels are rows in the 20's

Thanks

Edited by Chi Town Sox

• The Bulls are the No. 1 team in the NBA in rebounding. (They outrebounded Miami 13-1 in the first 7 1/2 minutes of the second quarter.)

• The Bulls are the No. 1 team in the NBA in scoring margin.

• They're the No. 1 team in the NBA in offensive efficiency.

• The Bulls are the only team in the NBA that is undefeated (18-0) when scoring 100 points.

• They're the only team in the NBA that has a winning record (7-2) when its opponent scores 100 or more points.

• They're the No. 1 team in the league in assists.

• They're No. 2 in the league in points per game allowed.

• They're No. 5 in the league in 3-point shooting.

• They're No. 6 in the league in points per game, which is a pretty decent ranking for a team said to be offensively challenged.

Wilbon article on ESPN.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Mar 16, 2012 -> 02:25 PM)
I also saw the other day in the last 10 games between Miami and the Bulls the composite score is Heat 917 Bulls 914.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Mar 15, 2012 -> 12:16 AM)
Jeff Mangurten ‏ @JeffGurt Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

The Bulls and Heat have played 10 games (incl Playoffs) over the last two years, the aggregate score: Heat 917, Bulls 914.

SS2k5 = The road to 100,000

The early parts of tonights game were awful but man it became a fun game to watch later on. Boozer had some nice plays when the Bulls started taking things over and Watson came up big time (albeit Dru Holiday torched him on the other end of the court). Kills me watching Deng play with one wrist. His shot just isn't the same.