2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 18, 2012 -> 04:21 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=2577796:date=Apr 17, 2012 -> 08:26 PM:name=knightni)-->
QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 17, 2012 -> 08:26 PM)
<!--quotec-->

Can we just kick that piece of s*** out of the League?

Isn't he crazy? Like certified crazy?

Bulls @ Heat tonight. KC says Deng likely to go, but almost certainly no Rose. Bulls have 2 games on the Heat in the loss column, so losing this one just means they have a little longer to go to clinch the East, but they only have 1 game in the loss column on the Spurs (Spurs have more games to play), so a loss tonight means that the 2 teams would effectively be tied for the #1 overall. Magic # for the East is 3.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Apr 19, 2012 -> 11:22 AM)
Man, seriously, f*** this guy:

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7832334/...-stan-van-gundy

He's quickly becoming the next Lebron.

I think he's worse. LeBron was a dick for what he did, but Dwight is acting like a rich spoiled little kid.

Seriously, your coach called you out for trying to get him fired, now you pout and say Mr. coach was mean, I don't want to play for him anymore.

Man the F UP, earn your damn paycheck, and play some f'n basketball. Little damn baby.

WKMG and the sports guy there are basically laughed at by everyone here in Orlando. He never gets anything right. At one point this year he was reporting that Howard signed a long term deal. Then he was about to be traded to the Lakers and then a couple of days later he signs the 1 year extension. He was also the guy who started the whole Howard wants Van Gundy fired talk a few weeks ago.

The sports guy at WKMG still talks like he's the one who broke the Meyer to OSU story. Everyone and their mom knew Meyer to OSU was going to happen after Tressel got fired.

Howard is acting like a brat in this but I'm going to have to see someone than is more reputable than WKMG report this before believing it. It's actually started to get refuted.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 19, 2012 -> 09:45 PM)
Bulls gased. No legs.

That would explain the horrid shooting, wide open jumpers bricking all over the place.

I knew the Bulls weren't gonna win without Rose in Miami...one up on the loss column, need to hang on.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 20, 2012 -> 06:46 AM)
The Bulls are really in the heads of the Heat at this point. They had to go all bad boys on them. Miami had no self-control last night. The playoffs ought to be fun.

I don't want the Bulls to have to play Indiana in round 2.