2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

Southsideteacher is a lady, so I think she has unlimited access to female parts.

If a girl blew me off for sports I would think it was hilarious and then get her tickets to the game so she cant blow me off next time.

(haha there was a hilarious innuendo slip where I said "so she can blow me off next time", but the sentence was supposed to say "cant" the innuendo was supposed to be implied)

Edited by Soxbadger

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 02:34 PM)
p**** > sports

yikes.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 02:40 PM)
Southsideteacher is a lady, so I think she has unlimited access to female parts.

If a girl blew me off for sports I would think it was hilarious and then get her tickets to the game so she can blow me off next time.

I'm still a LADY!

*except in the case of seats ON the hardwood... then we can negotiate.

kidding.

I'm gonna go. Too late to cancel now.

At least I told him I'd need to make it an early night... maybe I can meet the girls someplace to watch the 2nd half. :)

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 02:40 PM)

If a girl blew me off for sports I would think it was hilarious and then get her tickets to the game so she cant blow me off next time.

(haha there was a hilarious innuendo slip where I said "so she can blow me off next time", but the sentence was supposed to say "cant" the innuendo was supposed to be implied)

hahha, SURE.... a SLIP. lol

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 5, 2012 -> 10:45 PM)
Either the acoustics at Phillips Arena suck, or the Atlanta crowd sucks. I'll go with both.

Bosh pulling a Lebron in the 4th.

This... I was at the game last night and the crowd was completely out of it... but when your team is losing to a Heat team without LeBron or Wade, I guess that's to be expected. Atrocious loss last night for the Hawks.

Edited by dasox24

lol

I would try and defend myself, but seeing as its the internet and it was a hilarious comment anyway, I will just own up to it. Not to mention Steve set the bar hilariously low with his comment so I probably only look like half a douche.

Also there are a lot of guys who would do a lot more for court side seats. I know Id slut it up real nice for a lady with tickets.

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 03:51 PM)
This... I was at the game last night and the crowd was completely out of it... but when your team is losing to a Heat team without LeBron or Wade, I guess that's to be expected. Atrocious loss last night for the Hawks.

The Bulls fans for game 6 last June were at least as loud as the Hawks fans.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 04:20 PM)
The Bulls fans for game 6 last June were at least as loud as the Hawks fans.

Yep, that's also how it was in Game 3. The amount of Bulls/Hawks fans in the arena was split 50/50. Crazy how many Bulls fans were there.

I'm going to the Bulls game tomorrow night. 6th row in the lower deck. I'm pumped.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 04:47 PM)
Sounds like Atlanta is the Detroit of the Southeast?

No, it's quite a nice city. Just not worth another 3.5 hour each way drive for this game when I'm not going to top being there for a clinching game. And I've hit Atlanta up severalt imes this year.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jan 6, 2012 -> 07:17 PM)
Derrick looks badass with the sleeve.

Hasn't affected his play so far. 8 pts and 2 assists on 4 shots.

And Boozer needs to stop shooting off-balance fade aways.

Edited by chw42