2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what, J4L is trying to insinuate that the Knicks are the toughest test, saying it wont get harder down the road.

The Pacers will put up a better fight than the Knicks, they may not win but the Knicks arent Miamis toughest test in the East.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 3, 2012 -> 09:39 PM)
So what, J4L is trying to insinuate that the Knicks are the toughest test, saying it wont get harder down the road.

The Pacers will put up a better fight than the Knicks, they may not win but the Knicks arent Miamis toughest test in the East.

The Knicks aren't that good. The Pacers are better, but they still only win one game against Miami.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 3, 2012 -> 09:39 PM)

ok, so maybe the Pacers could give them a "hard fought" 5 or 6 game series? So what? Who can actually beat them? Gonna have to wait until the finals to find out.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 4, 2012 -> 08:46 AM)
The road to the finals will get harder for the heat, but not as hard as it could have been. I'm pretty positive that we are looking for another West team to beat them.

I wasn't confident at all about the Bulls, but now that there's no legit challenger left in the East, the only team left I think has a shot is the Thunder.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 4, 2012 -> 08:53 AM)
Wade, maybe. Good luck with LeBron. Then again they'd get a 50,000 game suspension from David Stern for touching one of those two.

And the biggest applause from every other arena in the league every night for the rest of their careers. Fair trade?

Watching the Knicks-Heat game last night, I wondered if Lebron regrets his decision. Not necessarily to go to Miami over New York, but to team up with Wade/Bosh and promise 8 titles. MSG chanting "asshole! asshole!" every time you touch the ball has to feel great. He's gone from one of the most liked players to one that's hated in every single arena.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 4, 2012 -> 07:51 AM)
I wasn't confident at all about the Bulls, but now that there's no legit challenger left in the East, the only team left I think has a shot is the Thunder.

People are underestimating the Lakers. The Heat have no one that can stop Bynum and Kobe you know will get his. They've looked really good the last month.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 4, 2012 -> 10:19 AM)
Another classic Badger statement.

ARE YOU SERIOUS STEVE?

J4L in the post above said that the Knicks are the best team in the East after the Heat. I called him out on it, because it derives from a previous argument where I said that people were overlooking the Pacers.

What is your deal?

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 4, 2012 -> 10:32 AM)
ARE YOU SERIOUS STEVE?

J4L in the post above said that the Knicks are the best team in the East after the Heat. I called him out on it, because it derives from a previous argument where I said that people were overlooking the Pacers.

What is your deal?

Dude. That was a joke.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 4, 2012 -> 07:46 AM)
The road to the finals will get harder for the heat, but not as hard as it could have been. I'm pretty positive that we are looking for another West team to beat them.

San Antonio in 5.