2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 4, 2012 -> 07:54 PM)
Lucas actually seems to care, Watson was just going through the motions.

And that was a terrible call.

Watson seems to be doing a very poor D-Rose impression. I also have no idea if he is healthy.

It's hard to put my finger on it like last time, but basically more scoring is needed. Rip is getting to the line but we haven't gotten anything from Deng. The guys that would pick up the slack like Korver, Brewer, Noah, others aren't doing much either.

QUOTE (Jake @ May 5, 2012 -> 01:14 AM)
It's hard to put my finger on it like last time, but basically more scoring is needed. Rip is getting to the line but we haven't gotten anything from Deng. The guys that would pick up the slack like Korver, Brewer, Noah, others aren't doing much either.

If you're relying on Brewer and Noah for scoring, then you're in trouble.

QUOTE (fathom @ May 4, 2012 -> 08:15 PM)
If you're relying on Brewer and Noah for scoring, then you're in trouble.

It's not so much that any one of those guys has to score, but one of the 5 guys of Deng, Brewer, Noah, Korver, Watson, etc. has to contribute! It's clearly not to much to ask because they've done it all year. I do miss the healthy Luol though...

Okay so there is a play the bulls need to run on offense.

Every single time 76ers trap Hamilton off the big who sets the second screen. The Bulls need to fake to Hamilton and go directly to the screen man cutting to the basket, have the other 3 players on the other side of the court. The 76ers are completely overplaying Hamilton, they are doubling sometimes before the ball even gets passed to him.

It also may be wise to switch the big to a guy who can shoot the 3 and have him float back to the corner.

Defense has been good enough, forcing jump shots not giving up fast breaks. Just need some easy baskets on offense to loosen the game up.

Edited by Soxbadger

I can't believe he can walk on it if it's a big injury.

I also can't believe it could bend that much and not be a catastrophic injury.

We'll see what happens, but we have no depth to lose a player on the frontline