2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

The glass half full in me says that this series should be over and the Bulls should be waiting for Boston/Atlanta. They got crushed in game 2 but gifted games 3 and 4. I still think that if they can get over this hurdle, they have a good shot to beat Boston. They play the same slow game (Philly playing at a fast pace is what caused them to lose games 3 and 4) and they are TERRIBLE on the glass.

But first things first. Get this series back to Chicago.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jenks,

Philly is a bad match up for the the Roseless Bulls. They are built on defense, which negates the Bulls defensive strength.

Id agree if they can somehow manage to get through this series, that they actually may do better next series. It also kills me that they could easily be up 3-2 right now.

Steve,

I just hope Taj starts tonight. The guy brings energy and enthusiasm to the team. I dont want to have to wait a quarter before the Bulls get in gear. They need to come out and get ahead, put the pressure on Philly.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ May 10, 2012 -> 04:06 PM)
Steve,

I just hope Taj starts tonight. The guy brings energy and enthusiasm to the team. I dont want to have to wait a quarter before the Bulls get in gear. They need to come out and get ahead, put the pressure on Philly.

I feel you, buddy. In Thibbs I trust. The Sixers are going to have a huge push from their home crowd to start. Taj needs to be that guy coming in to give the Bulls the extra kick in the ass to dominate.

The key tonight is Watson. If that f***ing idiot could find his stroke, we'd dominate. GO F*CKING BULLS!!!!!

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 10, 2012 -> 01:59 PM)
they said he was still limping. I don't expect him to play. :(

I'm pretty sure they are going to shoot him full of numbing agent and he'll test it out. Not sure how much further damage he can do other than pain.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ May 10, 2012 -> 04:34 PM)
3 people voted for Lou Williams, one for Taj, and the other 115 all voted for Harden.

It happens every year. I'm sure Danny Granger will get a couple first place votes for MVP. I just wish these morons would come out and explain themselves.

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 10, 2012 -> 07:14 PM)
TAJ IS A BEAST

Lucas is so worthless PASS THE BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Taj's 3-pointer wiped off the board after review. 76ers lead 48-40 at halftime

:(

I'm following online. What happened?

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ May 10, 2012 -> 07:26 PM)
Bulls had an inbounds with .3 or .4 on the shot clock (their offense was turrible). Luol threw it into Taj and he set and banked in a 3.

I see. Thanks. Hard to believe there's probably only 2 quarters left in the Bulls' season.