2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People shouldn't be so hard on LBJ if the Heat don't win it all this year, last year he was the reason the Heat failed, this year he might have to score 40 plus every game for the Heat to win, OKC is simply the better and more balanced team.

If he goes 0-3 in the Finals, you could give him a break for his first Finals, a 22 year old leading his team vs a dynasty Spurs team isn't a fair fight, this year the Heat aren't better than OKC...last year he stunk up the joint and got clobbered in the media, rightfully so. This year, if he plays well, I'll give him a pass if he loses.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 11:43 AM)
I'm glad I got over Bulls anger and am able to enjoy this Finals. Last night's game was a blast.

So in theory, seeing what we saw this year, would a relatively healthy Bulls team have beaten Miami?

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 11:53 AM)
So in theory, seeing what we saw this year, would a relatively healthy Bulls team have beaten Miami?

Eh, I'm not going to bother. That would be "not being over" Bulls anger.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 09:25 AM)
When Westbrook wins the MVP while taking a team full of no all-stars to the eastern conference finals, then he can be compared to Rose. Until then he's a great guard with a great burst who has the best player in the game, the best sixth man in the game, and the best shot-blocker in the game on his team. So.... yeah.

lol. Wait a minute. Three months ago when I said I didn't think the Bulls could beat the Thunder if they met in the finals I was accused of not being a fan and basically bum-rushed by everybody here. Now everybody is suddenly conceding the massive talent gap between the two teams. Alrighty then.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 12:41 PM)
lol. Wait a minute. Three months ago when I said I didn't think the Bulls could beat the Thunder if they met in the finals I was accused of not being a fan and basically bum-rushed by everybody here. Now everybody is suddenly conceding the massive talent gap between the two teams. Alrighty then.

Knicks LOLOLOLOLOL

Bye Bye Berto Center

The Chicago Bulls announced on Wednesday that they will move their practice facility from suburban Deerfield to a downtown Chicago location.

The Berto Center in Deerfield has been the Bulls’ hub for team practices, gameday shootarounds and summer workouts since 1992. It also houses the Bulls’ coaching and basketball operations staff offices.

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel pitched Bulls chairman Jerry Reinsdorf on the idea of moving to a downtown location.

“Mayor Emanuel has done a tremendous job promoting investment in the City of Chicago,” Reinsdorf said in a statement. “The Mayor stressed that the Bulls brand is important to the city, nationally and internationally, and that the Bulls represent the spirit and competitive grit of Chicago. He thought centralizing our team assets inside the city limits would be a show of our ongoing commitment to Chicago. We have been contemplating how to address the growth limitations of our practice facility for awhile, so the Mayor’s timing and ours seems to make sense.”

The Bulls will look at a number of sites throughout the city, and no timetable has been set for the project, which will be privately funded.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 11:53 AM)
People shouldn't be so hard on LBJ if the Heat don't win it all this year, last year he was the reason the Heat failed, this year he might have to score 40 plus every game for the Heat to win, OKC is simply the better and more balanced team.

If he goes 0-3 in the Finals, you could give him a break for his first Finals, a 22 year old leading his team vs a dynasty Spurs team isn't a fair fight, this year the Heat aren't better than OKC...last year he stunk up the joint and got clobbered in the media, rightfully so. This year, if he plays well, I'll give him a pass if he loses.

I'm gunna be hard on a guy who goes 0-3 in the finals when he calls himself King and has chosen one tatooed on his back. Sorry.

QUOTE (kev211 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 03:08 PM)
I'm gunna be hard on a guy who goes 0-3 in the finals when he calls himself King and has chosen one tatooed on his back. Sorry.

Also the contents of this video + saying Riley couldn't run on the wing.

Man, LeBron actually had style back then. Add the hipster crap to the list of not liking.

Edited by Quinarvy

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 03:16 PM)
The shot of Riley and Zo in their black suits standing in a sea of blue OKC shirts last night when the Thunder were going off late in the 4th quarter was priceless.

theymadokc.jpg

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 03:16 PM)
The shot of Riley and Zo in their black suits standing in a sea of blue OKC shirts last night when the Thunder were going off late in the 4th quarter was priceless.

Why the hell were they sitting in the stands? I thought all opposing management got at least one suite.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 13, 2012 -> 03:38 PM)
Why the hell were they sitting in the stands? I thought all opposing management got at least one suite.

Im pretty sure Riley always sits in the stands.