2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 14, 2012 -> 06:39 PM)
Im just saying there are some other players in the league I would name as "If (insert name) wasnt playing, then the Bulls could win the title" reasons before I would name Hibbert.

His particular comment was about the Bulls getting to the Finals. The East just isn't very good, so Indiana/Hibbert would be one of the major factors. Even with me mentioning Atlanta or New York, those would be a bit of a stretch unless Rose is well off his game (or someone makes a huge leap on one of those teams).

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 14, 2012 -> 07:25 PM)
Rose was no more than 80% this year. If he comes back in February or March and is 75%, the Bulls have a chance because he's going to be a lot more fresh than the rest of the league, or as Hubie Brown says, lig. Not unlike MJ when he lit up the Celtics.

There's no way Rose was THAT far off when he played this year. 75-80% of Rose looks more like Monta Ellis.

I'm surprised that last KD shot was a no call. LeBron made some contact pre-shot and he definitely committed a loose ball foul against Westbrook. Slapped him right on the wrist to prevent the offensive board.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 14, 2012 -> 10:50 PM)
Seriously? If they called that foul with Lebron taking the shot, everyone would be going ballistic.

They probably would have if this was in Miami.

I think people are pissed that the Thunder didn't even get hometown calls. Ones that Miami would have gotten.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 14, 2012 -> 10:50 PM)
Seriously? If they called that foul with Lebron taking the shot, everyone would be going ballistic.

Lebron would have gotten that call 99 out of 100 times and no one would say a word.

I actually believe the Heat had a foul to give and were trying to foul Durant on the floor.