2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 12:02 PM)
At least Felix had a team he supported to all ends and wasnt a frontrunning baby.

If you dont like a thread, dont open it. Pretty easy.

I love how this dope supposedly has me on ignore but he's constantly responding to me without quoting me (again, i'm supposedly on ignore). Get over your obsession.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 12:07 PM)
I love how this dope supposedly has me on ignore but he's constantly responding to me without quoting me (again, i'm supposedly on ignore). Get over your obsession.

I would never ignore you. You are too entertaining, and you start s*** like a madman. I like that.

I do think you need to break the crush on Felix though, crying over someone ignoring a thread is pretty hilarious.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 11:56 AM)
My lord. He's just some random dude somewhere on a computer. I'm sure you can stalk him down and chat with him if you want to, most people here were happy to talk about Rubio and KEVIN.LOVE. with the guy, but he knew what he was doing everytime he brought up D-Rose. He's over it, so I'm sure you can live without the great Felix - or find him posting in a WNBA thread somewhere.

lol

J4L talking about how horrible this thread is really funny, I didn't know you had to spit Jerry West type of knowledge to post here...the problem is we can't get Larry Brown, Greg Popovich or Phil Jackson to post here...therefore this thread sucks!!!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 11:50 AM)
My point was that if the roles were reversed last night, the talk today would only be about LeBron choking again, not about a no-call. But because the game ended in Miami's favor, it's automatically time to b**** about the refs.

I never talk about Lebron choking, its a joke how he is treated. The guy basically carries the Heat and people b**** about it, its annoying.

So, again, Im not really sure why we shouldnt talk about reffing when it impacts the game.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 12:09 PM)
I would never ignore you. You are too entertaining, and you start s*** like a madman. I like that.

I do think you need to break the crush on Felix though, crying over someone ignoring a thread is pretty hilarious.

I wasn't talking about you. I was referring to rock.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 11:54 AM)
Dude, shut up. It's not about being right or wrong. And I've never claimed to be some kinda genius. This thread is horrible. I can't even learn anything from this thread when i'm sober. I didn't even see the game last night and i knew that once i came here that soxbadger and the rest of the gang would be crying about the refs over and over and over and over and over again. It's pathetic.

Yet we are pathetic.

Perhaps you should watch the game you seem to think you know so much about.

Lunch time!

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 12:19 PM)
Yet we are pathetic.

Perhaps you should watch the game you seem to think you know so much about.

Lunch time!

I don't know who you think you are. I guess you're a lawyer or a lawyer in training or whatever. But please, would you STFU? You have spent this ENTIRE postseason b****ing, whining, moaning, complaining and any other word you can think of about the referees. You did it in the Bulls/Sixers series. You did it with the heat/pacers. You did it with the heat/cetlics. And you're doing it now. FIND ANOTHER SPORT TO WATCH. Get over the decision and the dumb party afterwards. it was two years ago. You add absolutely nothing. people can disagree with me all they want. But i do bring something to this thread, whether you, or anybody else, want to admit it or not. Go support sandusky and just stfu.

QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 12:43 PM)
Badger does seem to constantly complain about refs, but come on J4L, you can't ADMIT that you didn't watch the game and then basically call everyone a bunch of crybabies for complaining about the officials.

This has been happening all postseason. This wasn't just last night.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 12:14 PM)
I wasn't talking about you. I was referring to rock.

Oh I know, I just didn't want you to think everyone was attacking you. I think your mancrush on Felix is silly, but beyond that we're cool.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 12:23 PM)
LMAO at that video.

"Jordan was sick. Not like a sinus infection, but like the kids say."

LOL that was awesome.

I like bringing out the MJ box set once in awhile to watch a true master at work.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 01:02 PM)
Oh, the Jordan Wizards days. His "sick" was 9/24 from the field. He shouldn't have come back, but oh well.

Jordan shot the same percentage from the field his last year with the Wizards as Rose did in his MVP season last year and actually shot a higher percentage from the field than Rose did this year. He still played at a pretty high level for the Wizards.

General warning here. Telling people to STFU isnt going to be tolerated, this thread was moving along nicely and moved back a few steps here today.

Last warning

edit: balta wins the warning post race

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 01:22 PM)
General warning here. Telling people to STFU isnt going to be tolerated, this thread was moving along nicely and moved back a few steps here today.

Last warning

you are slow and sleepy just like your hometown.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 01:22 PM)

Last warning

...how lightly would it be taken if I said "STFU" to this post?

...please don't ban me.

...I love all of you.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Jun 15, 2012 -> 01:16 PM)
Jordan shot the same percentage from the field his last year with the Wizards as Rose did in his MVP season last year and actually shot a higher percentage from the field than Rose did this year. He still played at a pretty high level for the Wizards.

He scored 20 points on 18.6 shots that year, after 22.9 on 22.1 shots. He was a horribly inefficient chucker at that point in his career, which was depressing to see. Obviously he still had more ability than your average 2-guard.