2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (daa84 @ Jan 21, 2012 -> 08:11 PM)
Timberwolves are 7-8 and in last place. Why does this board act like they are the 83 celtics?

This board makes them sound like they're the 83 Celtics? Are you sure you've been reading the same threads I have?

If anything, I'm the only one that will talk them up in here, and that's simply because I'm a Timberwolves fan and I've watched a lot of really, unbearably bad basketball over the last few years. If I've ever slightly exaggerated their quality, I strongly apologize for misleading you. But the fact of the matter is they have the 7th best point differential in the WC, have two incredibly fun to watch young players and have improved their defense by LITERALLY 15 points over last year.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jan 21, 2012 -> 10:01 PM)
Gallinari had 37 points also.

Anthony was 10 for 30 in the end. He's just killing any offensive efficiency that team has. Amare didn't even attempt a shot in the 4Q or both OT's apparently.

Carmelo was trying to shoot over triple teams instead of finding open guy. It was terrible.

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Jan 21, 2012 -> 10:01 PM)
Gallinari had 37 points also.

Anthony was 10 for 30 in the end. He's just killing any offensive efficiency that team has. Amare didn't even attempt a shot in the 4Q or both OT's apparently.

They have no point guard to control the game for that team. In other words.. they have no direction and are usually killing any type of flow to the offense. Raymond Felton was a big loss for them if Knicks fans want to admit it or not.

Edited by SoxAce

I know the bobcats blow, but if you told me the bulls would be without rose noah taj and Lucas, and korver and brewer would combine for 2 pts, I would have thought the bulls would lose by 20. Gotta think thibs really knows what he's doin

Btw how does a 6-7 rip hamilton play 32 minutes and end up with 0 rebounds