2011-2012 NBA Season Thread

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jan 23, 2012 -> 09:19 PM)
Better not hear anything about Rose not being 100% because its nonsense he played until the end.

The sad thing is... he's not 100%. Coach just likes to ride him. Whatever, Bulls looked f***ing dominant, again.

Um.

16-3

Great work again, boys. The depth really shows.

Bulls 7-0 when Rip scores > 10 points.

Anyone else kinda getting similar vibes to last season? We started off so well without Boozer and played great with guys banged up. We've only had a hand full of games so far with a 100% Rose/Rip/Deng/Boozer/Noah.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 01:44 PM)
Poor, DBAHO

Ha, nice to see I am remembered from time to time (don't think people will be comparing Orlando to the 83 Celtics on this thread anytime soon).

And really, I can't give any excuses. Probably the most insipid effort since I've been a Magic fan. We haven't beaten 1 good team this season so far (don't count the Lakers because they've been pretty bad themselves).

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Jan 23, 2012 -> 08:42 PM)
Noah playing much better. 16 and 10 in 26 minutes.

And he looked really active finally. He was out on the top setting screens and moving the ball. He was underneath tipping rebounds and deflecting passes. It looks like he is finally stepping out of the haze and into basketball shape.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 24, 2012 -> 08:27 AM)
Of course it is. The only big change was Hamilton over Bogans, which is a massive upgrade.

Brewer finding a consistent 15-18 foot jump shot has been a big change too.

Edited by Jenksismybitch